36. Mixed Feelings

Start from the beginning

Aryan emotionally with happy smile - v.. veer.. mera bhai... i . i need to go... i need to tell him that he is my brother ...

Aryan just smiled and weep his tears and about to go to Kapoor Mansion to meet him... but stopped dead at the door step....

Aryan stilled how could he tell Reyansh that??? will Reyansh beleive him??? he had such wounderful brothers to take care of... he has a name and identity of his own... will that be okay to pounce on him .. and gave him the reality??? will Reyansh be able to take it ... Will Abhay sir and Rudra sir be able to take it??  they love reyansh so much what if there Equation differs after the truth.. what if the truth disturb there dynamics....  No no no he cannot do that .. he cannot be such selfish .. he just cant...

While Aryan cried sitting on the floor.... he dont know how to deal with his own feeling his own destiny anymore....  he was mentally prepared for an outcome like this he had a feeling that wherever veer would he he would have surely been in a new family.. but now when he knows about his real identity his family he dont know how to be okay with it...

Aryan cried he dont know why he was crying but he was ....

Ishaan who entered at home - Aru vo mujhe vo assignment ki baat

And Ishaan shocked to see  the sight  aryan was weeping badly.... 

Ishaan rush to him shockdd and cub his face - Aru ??

Ishaan tensed - Aru? kia hua tu ro kyu raha hai...  kia hogya??,

Aryan just look at ishaan ...  while hug him and burst into tears...

Ishaan was completely clueless and tensed - Aru... yr tu ab mujhe dara ra hai bata na kia hua??  kisine tujhe kuch kaha..  vo tere Chacha chachi ne wapas kuch?

Ishaan fumes - inhe to mai...  ab tu mujhe chahe kitna bhi roke dosti bhi tor de na to bhi mai tere us lichar chacha chachi k muh tork rahunga! unhe kia lgta hai ese bar bar tujhe hurt karenge aur koi kuch nhi bolega? tu akela nahi hai... mai hu tere sath . tu ruk unhe to mai..

saying Ishaan was about to call them...Aryan stop him and blurt -    I got to know about veer Ishaan!

Ishaan shocked.. and look at him

Aryan look at him with tears - m..mujhe mera veer mil gya Ishaan...!  i found him...

Ishaan look at him shockdd and bewildered.... while Aru just look broke into tears and hug him.......   

Otherhand in Kapoor Mansion

Reyansh was searching in his room like a meniac .  

Reyansh tensed hyper - Kaha rakh dia meine vo chain...  yahi hona chahiye....

Reyansh was trying to search while vardhan's word just keep coming to his mind

*Ek kam thik se nhi kar sakte tum? ek chain bhi sambhal k nhi rakh sakte??? ab tumhari wjh se Abhay meeting ache se nhi kar payega uska pura dimag sirf tumpar hoga.. kyu itna pareshan karte ho Reyansh!! kab samjhoge tum...*

Reyansh teary - Nhi meri wjh se   bhai or bhaiyu kyu pareshan ho...sahi to keh re tha papa ...  me humesha kuch na kuch krk unhe pareshan krdeta hu.. i need to find that chain on my own vo meri responsibility thi.. mujhe sambhal k rkhna chahiye tha how could i be so careless 

Reyansh searched like a meniac he was looking here and there but not able to find it ...  tears were not stopping from his eyes...

he was feeling helpless there was no traces of the chain where will he find it .  now...did he just lost the only connection he had with his original roots