Storm Pt. 3 🥰

⚠️Warnings: adorable fluff.⚠️

1007 words.

Natasha's POV:

After I pulled away from the kiss it felt like I was floating, I've never felt something quite like it. Sure I've kissed people before, mostly for missions, but never because I liked someone. "Natasha," I hear Y/n say and snap out of my thoughts, "yeah?" I ask softly looking into Y/n's eyes again. "Are you alright?" She asks sounding very concerned. "Yeah, that was, wow," I say softly and watch her smile and nod her head in agreement. "It really was," she says softly. I pull Y/n closer to me running my hand through her hair "you're really beautiful," I whisper to her as I study all the little details on her face and watch the heat rise to her cheeks making her look even more adorable then before. "I could say the same about you, you're breathtaking," she tells me softly making me feel like my heart flutters in my chest a soft smile on my face, "thank you" I say softly.

Y/n's POV:

I'm really not sure how I managed to get Natasha to like me, pretty much everyone with eyes can see how beautiful she is, and anyone that gets the chance to meet her and get to know her even a little will know she's worth fighting for and she's amazing. But she chose me, out of everyone that's probably dreaming of her she picked me. I'm really not sure how long it will stay like that, knowing there's people that are more talented then me or prettier then me out there that might try and steal her away from me. I'd be a fool to not fight for her though, but right now I don't have to worry about that. It's just me and her, right here and now, in this moment. I can still kind of feel the feeling of her lips on mine, already feeling addicted to it. "I never thought someone could make me feel safe during a storm, but when I'm in your arms it's like nothing can touch me," I whisper soft looking up at Natasha. "I know, it feels like a bubble of safety," she replies softly. The sound of the storm just like background noice in a movie, not seeming nearly as loud or aggressive as usually.

I open my eyes again and notice it's cold in the bed, looking around a little remembering what happened last night immediately smiling again, until I realize again that Natasha isn't here, getting up to go find her, wrapping a blanket around me as I walk out of the room. "Jarvis where is Natasha?" I ask softly, "Miss Romanoff is in the kitchen" he replies so I start making my way over to the kitchen, "thank you" I say always being polite. "Oh my, Nataha!" I call out as I see a flame in the pan she is or was using. "What are you doing?" I ask rushing over putting a lid on the pan and taking it off the fire, "I was trying to make you breakfast" she says softly. I look over at her not able to be upset with her as she has a little pout on her lips, "awe, that's so sweet," I say wrapping my arms around her waist, "how about we make some breakfast together?" I ask as I really don't want Natasha to end up hurting herself or burning the kitchen down. "That sounds nice, I wanted to make you y/f/f pancakes," Natasha says. "You remember my favorite pancakes?" I say finding that really cute. "Let's make some then," I say as we start over from scratch, making the batter first.

Natasha's POV:

As Y/n and I start to remake the batter we put on some music and talk about just some random things, "so before we put the batter in the pan we need butter so the pancake won't stick to the bottom," she tells me cutting a piece of butter and putting it in the pan letting it melt all over the bottom before grabbing a soup ladle filling it up with some batter, "you just put it in the middle of the pan, and wait for the bottom to bake, the top will start to bubble a little once it's ready to be flipped, it won't stick to the pan anymore either," she explains smiling happily as she teaches me how to make pancakes. I gently wrap my arms around Y/ns waist watching the pancake with her, "shouldn't you flip it now?" I ask her after a while pointing at the pancake. "You're right," she confirms shaking the pan a bit to get it loose before flipping it. "Let's get some plates out," she tells me.

I sit down at the table Y/n and I both having a plate with some pancakes and some fresh fruit. "I hope you enjoy," Y/n tells me. "I'm sure I will, these look and smell amazing, a lot better then what happened to mine," I joke a little making her giggle as we start to eat, I let out a happy sound the pancakes tasting perfect. We eat our breakfast somehow managing to not be interrupted by any of the others while we do it. "Time for training," I say after we put our plates away. "Do we have too?" Y/n groans definitely not the most excited to go train. "You won't get better if you don't train," I remind her walking back to my room, "go get ready" I tell her closing my door laying down on my bed for a while, really happy that I gave this a chance, even after everything I was thought in the red room about love, I chose to ignore that and trust my heart. Getting up again to get dressed for training, knowing Y/n isn't used to training with me and is nowhere near my level of skill but I want to train her and help her get better.

____________________________________
Author note: so school is actively kicking my ass. Sorry for the long wait again, I have been trying to write but it's been impossible. I hope this is okay.