Rookie Pt. 1 🥵

⚠️warnings: smut. Masturbation and teasing.⚠️

1078 words.

Natasha's POV:

We are getting a new team member today and honestly I'm not too happy about it, everyone was finally getting used to how it is now and here comes Fury throwing someone else into the mix. "Honestly we don't need anyone else," Steve says the whole team agreeing. "What could anyone bring to the team that we will need, I mean come on look at us, we have everything we could possibly need," Tony days while eating his breakfast. "I know right, it's probably just another wannabe avenger," Sam says the whole team talking about this new person. "You know if Fury is adding this person too the team he must have a reason for it, we shouldn't judge someone before getting to know them," Wanda speaks up obviously not liking how everyone is talking about this person.

When we get to the meeting room it's not Fury standing there but Coulson, which is not what I was expecting, next to him is standing a beautiful y/h/c woman. She has a serious expression on her face. "Everyone please sit down," Coulson says waiting for everyone to sit before continuing, "this is agent Y/l/n, she is going to be your new team mate, you better make her feel at home because if I hear that she's mistreated I will make sure you all suffer, you are all adults and I expect you to act like it," he says strictly before leaving the room leaving us with the new girl and many questions. "What makes you so special Coulson put you on this team?" Tony asks.

Y/ns POV:

I just look at Tony thinking a little about how to answer the question looking around the room, "you are scared, scared I'll be of more use to this team than you are," I say and Tony turns pale at my words, "let's see, Cap, he's intimated, and uncomfortable with having a new team member, he wants to control what I do," I add looking around some more, "Wanda is happy, about having another woman of  the team," I say my eyes landing on Natasha, "and she, is really horny," I add softly so only she can  hear me, turning back to everyone. "So you can feel emotions, that's useless we have Wanda," Tony says, "oh yeah I know, but Wanda can't use emotions, I can break people, without touching or even looking at them," I say thinking for a moment, "let me demonstrate," I add just intertwining my fingers thinking a little, manipulating Steve's emotions, making him start sobbing violently. "Stop hey, what the hell are you doing to him," Bucky yells at me throwing me against the wall, stopping what I'm doing Steve being totally fine, "what the hell did you do to him!" Bucky yells again. "I triggered his sadness, and no I didn't make him relive a horrible moment in his life, though I could have he doesn't deserve that, you see I can do it by bringing someone back to a certain moment or I can just make someone cry and feel sad for absolutely no reason, can  do it with all emotions, now back the hell off," I sat staying calm until the very end. "Bucky I'm fine," Steve says taking Bucky away from him. "Natasha take her to her room," he adds.

Natasha's POV:

I get up taking Y/n to her room, finding her extremely hot, especially the way she just put all the guys in their place. Very horny just like she said, trying to control myself, even though in my head I have her tied up on my bed while eating her out like she's my last meal. "Your room, I'm on your right if you need me, I'll leave you to settle in," I say and Y/n smirks at me, knowing how I'm feeling, "have fun," she says in a teasing tone and I quickly leave, going back to my room and stripping out of all my clothes laying down on my bed and trailing my hands down my body, letting out a sound between a sigh of relief and a moan as my finger graces over my clit. Playing with myself as I think about Y/n. Never have I been this effected by anyone before, having a feeling Y/n just fucked with my emotions, not sure. In what feels like minutes I hear Friday telling me dinner is ready. I quickly get dressed again and head down to the kitchen. Seeing everyone already seated, with Y/n sitting in my seat, walking right up to her. "You are in my seat," I tell her waiting for her to get up, "awe, you can sit in my lap if you want," she says and I just glare at her, not letting her win this one, "fine, blame your friends though," she says moving to the seat besides mine.

Y/ns POV:

We all start eating g everyone talking among themselves until Steve speaks up, "so what are you? Alien?" He asks. "Partly, I'm inhuman, mostly human with a string of alien dna," I explain really not giving a shit about what anyone thinks about me. Not after everything I've already heard. "Si you can make anyone feel anything? Also pain?" Tony asks. "Not physical pain, but with the training I've had I can make any feeling so unbearably that people can't take it," I say looking at Tony, "now I'll tell you everything you want to know but not during dinner," I say focusing on my food, while sneaking one hand under the table onto Natasha's thigh, really just wanting to mess with her a little, without using my powers. I hear her suck in a breath, not hard enough for anyone else to hear, I keep eating while rubbing circles on Natasha's inner thigh, getting a glare from her, not stopping, very slowly trailimg my hand higher and higher. Even without using my powers I notice she's getting turned on. Acting completely innocent as I eat my dinner, teasing her the whole time before saying I'm heading to my room. Having traced 'come to my room if you want to have some fun,' on Natasha's thigh while teasing her, having a feeling she noticed. My feeling confirmed ones my door opens and I'm pinned against the door after it closes, "you think you are in charge," the horny redhead says.

____________________________________
Author note: Another chapter, slight cliffhanger, I'm working on a part two which will include full blown smut for all you horny people out there.