Professor Romanoff Pt. 3 🥰

Y/n's POV:

That morning after our first date I woke up naked in an unknown room that turned out to be Natasha's, the smell of fresh waffles coming from the kitchen. The waffles were amazing, and Natasha had all kinds of fresh fruit to go with it, I was doomed the moment I went into the kitchen. I fell in love with her right then and there. Let me tell you, I could never focus on any of her lectures again, and despite the fact we went on more dates she was still the strict bitch I fell for, she gave me detention everytime I didn't focus, I swear it is so she can spend more time with me.

Today is our 5th date and I'm nervous as hell, she's coming to my little apartment for this date, last time we had dinner at her house. I cleaned everything, every room, even the storage room that she isn't going to see. Yes I was definitely stress cleaning. Now I'm focused on preparing for dinner more, I decided to go with roast duck with home made teriyaki sauce, now I'm not the best cook but this is definitely something I can make, the duck is in the oven now and I preparing the sauce as well as some fries and veggies to go with it, once everything is either done or nearly done I go into my bedroom to change, right on schedule. I decide to put on my favorite outfit which is basically just a cropped hoodie and skirt, it's definitely more cute then hot, but it's also comfortable.

I finish setting the table right as the bell rings, my heartbeat still speeding up ever so slightly everytime it does when I know it's Natasha. I quickly make my way over to the door opening it smiling at Natasha, "you look beautiful, as always," I say letting her in. "You look adorable," she says making my cheeks burn up. "Thank you, come on dinner is ready.

Natasha's POV:

I'm honestly very curious about having a date at Y/n's place, she never really let's me into her place, it might be because I live in a pretty might house and she has an apartment, I look around the place and it's really nice, she cleaned which is really cute to me. "is it bad that I thought you were going order us pizza or something?" I ask softly looking at Y/n as she leads me to what I think will be the kitchen. "Not at all, this is prettyuch the only fancy meal I know, so I hope you'll like it," she says pulling out a chair for me when she said dinner is really she meant everything is, drinks are filled and the plates already have some duck on them with sauce dribbled over them. The sides and extra meat is in the middle of the table. "Wow, this is impressive Y/n," I say sitting down on the chair. "Only the best for the best," she says sitting down, "I hope you enjoy," she adds.

We pretty much cleaned all the plates, Y/n saying she can't cook is something I no longer believe because the food she made was all amazing. We didn't talk much through the dinner both way too focused on eating. "That was truly amazing Y/n thank you," I say once she gets up to put the dishes away. "I'm glad you think so," she says coming back  after cleaning up, "how about a show or some games?" She asks looking at me. I'm a little confused for a moment before realizing what she means, "what kind of games are you thinking about?" I joke in a suggestive voice, watching her cheeks go pink. "Not that, you dirty woman, you like Mario Kart?" She asks me. "I love Mario Kart, I'll beat your ass," I say definitely a little competitive. "Oh you wish" she says taking my hand leading me into her bedroom where she has her tv with a Nintendo Switch, booting up Mario Kart giving me one of her controllers.

"No, that's so not fair you stupid computer!" Y/n yells as she gets a blue shell against her, "you ruined my win!" She adds as she was right about to win, I go past her securing the win chuckling at her frustration. "Why are you laughing at me, I was doing so good" she says pouting a little, god she's adorable when she does that, "you were, you're just so cute," I say pecking her little pout. She blushes a little but smiles again leaning close to me a little, "I thought I was good at this game before you came along," she tells me.

Y/n's POV:

After getting my ass kicked in Mario Kart especially that last round I'm not interested in it any more, my thumbs starting to get a little sore as well. "How about we watch a movie?" I ask Natasha. "Sounds good to me, mind if I change, as sexy as I look this is not really comfortable, I brought comfy clothes," she asks and I nod immediately, "of course, I want you to be comfortable," I say and watch her walk away. I assume she changed in the living room since she comes back into my room in a comfy set of clothes. "Much better" she says sitting down next to me again, "so what are we watching?" She asks. "You choose, you're the guest," I answer. "Oh how about Saw?" She suggests, "you really love horror movies don't you," I say and she nods, "it's okay if you don't want to. I understand it's not for everyone," she says. "I'll watch it, but you're going to have to hold me and comfort me if I have nightmares," I tell Natasha. "Good with me, come here cutie" she says pulling me into her arms. As I start the movie. I definitely regret agreeing to watch it, I thought it would be like with most horrors just a bunch of stupid Jump scares but this movie messed with my head, although I can't deny it is a good movie. I end up falling asleep during the end credits, actually pretty tired from the day but smiling softly in my sleep as I lay with my head on Natashas chest, feeling her moving in my sleep as she lays down keeping me in her arms.

____________________________________
Author note: No smut this time sorry. I think it is pretty cute. Also I'm sorry for being gone, I've been extremely busy with school and things so I've not had time to write much at all. Also I didn't check so if there's mistakes in the writing I'm sorry. But also deal with it. I try. Love you all!