Professor Romanoff 🥰/🥵?

⚠️warnings: non specified legal age gap. Student x teacher. Kind of smut tease? Seducing? ⚠️

1442 words

Y/n's POV:

Today is the absolute worst day of my life, and it's only 10 am. How? You may ask, because my stupid ass decided to forget to set an alarm and sleep through my first class. I just got to school and I'm already 10 minutes late for my Russian class. From professor Romanoff. I'm fucked, she's the strictest and probably scariest teacher of the school. I burst through the door completely out of breath. "Miss Y/l/n how nice of you to join us, you'll be staying behind after class take a seat," professor Romanoff says in a scarily calm voice. I nod my head and take my seat, grabbing my notebook and book, focusing on what professor Romanoff is saying. Even though she's strict and scary she's very beautiful, and I do think she just wants the best out of us, although she definitely just hates some of us. I stare at her as she talks, trying to take notes but getting distracted by her voice and the way she moves around.

The next think I know is Professor Romanoff putting her hands down on my table, snapping me out of whatever trance I was in. "Y/n you have detention with me for the rest of the week, I do not tolerate anyone being late to my class, and you better have your homework finished by next class or you're getting extra detention," she tells me looking at me with a slight glare. "Okay professor Romanoff, I'm sorry for being late," I say before quickly leaving the room.

Natasha's POV:

I don't know what has been going on these last two weeks, she keeps showing up late or stops paying attention. I don't know why it annoys me so much. I guess I just hold her to a higher standard, she's one of my best students. I lean against my desk for a moment just thinking to myself, looking up as I see a bright light in the corner of my eye. I look up to see what the source of the light is walking towards it I quickly notice it's a phone, more specifically Y/n's phone. My curiosity gets the better of me and I peak at the notification, seeing it's 200 dollar added to her bank, my eyes going wide at the message with it, 'for being such a good girl last night.'

I catch myself immediately thinking it's something sexual, although it's really not something it'd expect from Y/n. Maybe that's why she's been so distracted lately. I take the phone putting it on my desk knowing she'll probably realize soon that she forgot it. Not even 5 minutes later there's a knock on my door and Y/n opens it. "Came for your phone?" I ask her and she nods. "You found it?" She asks and I hold it out for you, "obviously, also you are 200 dollars richer although I don't agree with you being a 'good girl,'" I say looking at her. Y/n turns bright red reaching out for her phone, I quickly pull it back causing her to step towards me some more. "I don't care who it is or how much they are paying you, if you keep slacking you are going to be in detention for the foreseeable future," I say before handing the phone back to her.

Y/n's POV:

"I don't think it's any of your business," I say after taking my phone back. "Seems to me like you are just jealous I'm not focused on you anymore," I add trying to sound more confident then I feel. Professor Romanoff chuckles which makes my heart sink feeling like I just dug my own grave. She steps toward me, leaving almost no space in between us. Moving her lips right next to my ear, "don't think I don't feel your eyes roaming my body all class long," she whispers in my ear causing heat to grow between my legs as I nearly choke, deciding this is a good time to leave. Speed walking out of the room. What the hell was that? I ask myself my heart racing as I shift a little, definitely turned on. I always knew I thought she was hot but holy fuck she turned me on.

Normally I love when the bell rings after my last class. But today I really whiched that moment wouldn't happen because it means detention with professor Romanoff. After this morning I don't think I can sit in the same room with her without getting turned on again. And as much as I've been fantasizing about her fucking me senseless I really don't want that to happen. I don't like the idea of having sex without meaning. I walk back to her classroom as slowly as I possibly can while making sure I won't be 'late' not wanting to give professor Romanoff any reason to be more pissed off at me. I walk into the classroom right on time sitting down at my usual desk getting out some homework. "Wow Y/n I see you can be on time," professor Romanoff comments as I sit down. "Again, I'm sorry for being late, I didn't mean to," I mumble keeping my head down trying to focus on my homework. Seeing professor Romanoffs hands appearing on my desk again. "What did you say, I didn't quite catch that," she says I slowly look up, taking a deep breath. "That I'm sorry for being late," I repeat shifting in my chair at the way she's leaving over slightly, revealing more cleavage as she does. This woman in nows exactly what she's doing to me and she loves it. "Can I help you with something?" I ask her after a while as she doesn't move away. "You could tell me who the money came from," she asks like it's any of her business. "Why? Are you really jealous," I reply not looking up at her. Holding my breath as I feel her hand on my chin making me look up at her, "I thought we established that I know how you look at me," she says making me clench my thighs, "and I know exactly the effect I have on you," she whispers pulling away and walking around standing behind me, lowering her head to besides mine, "like how you are so wet your panties are probably already ruined," she whispers, I bite my lip closing my eyes knowing she's not wrong. "Stop, please," I whisper after a moment my heart racing again. "I'm not interested in having sex with you," I add opening my eyes again. "Why do I not believe that," professor Romanoff replies. "Because my body language tells you you are right," I explain looking up at her, "I don't want to have sex just for sex," I say

Natasha's POV:

What did I just do, panic creeps in but I fight it off, if she tells on me I'm done. I back away from Y/n nodding my head. "I would never do something without your consent," I says. "If I want sex I want the full package, all of it, that's just not possible with us," she says. Which makes me think for a while. Today made me realize about some feelings I've had for her for a long time, but I'm just not sure about them yet. "Why wouldn't it be?" I ask moving back in front of her desk. "You are my professor, it'd be very inappropriate," she replies softly. "So we sneak around. Let's try, let me take you out for dinner, Saturday night," I say deciding I might as well try now. "I, Prof-" she start but I cuts her off, "Natasha, call me Natasha," I say. She bites her lip seeking to be struggling about her answer, "Natasha, it's dangerous," she says and I nod my head. "It is, but u want to try, if you do, we'll have to be more careful," I say. "When did you go from the strict and scary professor to the flirty and sexy one," she mumbles probably to herself but I have good ears. "Probably because you turn me on," I say smirking a little. "Fine, let's try," she says agreeing to go on a date with me.

Y/n's POV:

Holy fuck! So much for the worst day of my life. I just got asked out by my professor. I guess this is my life. This could be great right. I've always thought she was hot, and been curious about her, so I guess we'll see where this goes.

____________________________________
Author note: I have been gone for a long time again, I'm very sorry for that. But I've been dealing with writers block and a case of 'holy fuck school is stressful' I'm really trying my best to write some oneshots, I'm busy with a few but it's not going as fast as I would like.

Y'all want a part two to this? With the date and maybe smut? Let me know.