S.H.I.E.L.D agents 🥰

⚠️wanring: slight sexual harassment.⚠️

2386 words

Y/n's POV:

5:30 am. Yes that's right, it's 5:30 fucking am and I've been awake for 15 minutes. Why? You may ask, because my job, it's been 3 months since I officially became a level 1 shield agent, that sounds bad, but really going through everything to even get the title 'shield agent' is not easy. But my lovely SO Piper who is a morning person decided we start training at 5:30 in the fucking morning. Let me tell you something, I love what I do, I've wanted to he a shield agent all my life, my parents were and so were my grandparents, but I hate mornings. I went to the shield academy, the operations division of course. They say it's the hardest to get into but I don't think that's really true, you have to be fit to get into operations, strong and stuff like that, but that's something you can train. To get into the division of science and technology you have to be super smart, like, book smart, which some people just aren't, which isn't bad but if you aren't, you are not making it in there. That really not what matters though, what does matter is that I'm late, and Piper is going to beat my ass.

I run into the training room Piper and I always start our sessions in, my cheeks flushed slightly as Piper hates it when I'm late as and goes extra hard on me when I am, even when I'm only a minute late. "A minute late, again Y/n really, what do I do with you," Piper says and I just look at her, "give bring this to director Hills office, and hurry up," she says handing me a bunch of folders. "What are these?" I say glancing at the papers in my hands, "you should stop asking questions and start running, this is your one chance to make it up to me, you have 8 minutes to be back," Piper says and without a second thought I'm out the door rushing through the halls to Director Hills office, probably looking like a complete fool. I get to the office in record time, having a minute to spare I knock on the door, opening it after about 20 seconds of not getting a response. Way to impatient for my own good, opening the door to see the room not empty like I thought it was, but seeing Maria Hill making out with Natasha Romanoff, before I can stop it a gasp slips past my lips and I'm caught standing there staring at them.

Natasha's POV:
I turn around as I hear a gasp, "fuck" I mumble not knowing if I'm more upset we got caught or that I didn't notice the door opening. Hearing Maria groan as she falls into her seat again, I move from the desk just looking at the agent that's still standing frozen in the door opening. Maria clears her throat looking at the girl, "agent?" She asks pulling her back to reality, "uhm, right, Piper told me to give you these files," the girl says putting the stack of files on Marias desk. Maria just hums before grabbing the girls shirt pulling her close, her face going even more pale than it already was, "tell anyone what you saw and I'll make sure no one will notice that you are gone," she threatens the girl who just swallows and nods, "saw nothing," she says before rushing back out the door. "Was it really needed to threaten the poor thing like that?" I ask her leaning back against the desk again, "well she's a shield agent so she's trained for situations like that, and seeing how Piper is her SO I don't think I was her first," Maria replies standing up again, "now where were we," she mjmbles connecting our lips again.

Y/n's POV:

Well fuck, not only did I just walk in to my boss making out with probably the deadliest assassin, I also have spend over 8 minutes away already which means Piper is going to make my life living hell. I run back to the training room I left Piper in who looks less than amused when I run in, looking at Piper smiling at her awkwardly. "Agent Y/l/n" Piper says in a strict voice looking at me with a disappointed expression on her face. "I'm really sorry Piper, director Hill was in a meeting so I had to wait," I say which isn't completely a lie, standing up straight. "I gave you 8 minutes to make up for being late, you failed you deal with the consequences," Piper says looking at me, "start with your warm up," she says. I nod getting ready right away, starting with 100 push up.