Ashton

Michael and Calum were gone. Luke was in the calm room. I was alone. "Ashton." Someone said. I looked up. My foster mom stood there. "What the fuck do you want?" I said annoyed. "Ashton, they told me you could go home soon." I shook my head. "I'm not going home with you." I said. She looked at me confused. "Ashton, we want to have you back with us." I shook my head. "No. I'm not going back there." She sighed. "Ashton you have nowhere else to go." I looked down. "I have the whole world. I could live anywhere, just to get away from you." She looked at me as though she was going to cry. "Ashton, I was there with you through all your fucking problems!" I kept shaking my head. "You didn't care about me. You just wanted the money for keeping me." I said. "I tried as hard as I could to keep you from your father! If you don't call that help, I don't know what is." She shook her head. "I'm leaving and I'll be back tomorrow morning." I sighed closing my eyes.
•Flashback•
I sat in the back of my mom's car. "Ashton, are you sure you want to go here?" I nodded tears coming to my eyes. In my hands I held flowers. I looked at them. Her favorite. Tulips. I smiled looking at them. The car pulled to a stop. "We're here."

I got out and stared at all the graves. I looked up at her. "Come on." She grabbed my hand and guided me to my mother's grave. We stopped in front of a marble stone that read: Annmarie Irwin. My eyes filled with tears. I fell to my knees in front of it placing the flowers down. My foster mom bent down and out her hand on my shoulder. "Do you want to leave?" She asked. I shook my head. Everything went back to that night when I looked at her grave. Her eyes blank, her body stiff, and her head bleeding out. I sobbed harder. My foster mom pulled me up. I rested my head on her shoulder, my tears soaking her shirt. "It's okay." She said rubbing my shoulder. "It's okay."
•Flashback over•
•Next morning•
I could hear voices. I opened my eyes and there stood Luke and my foster mom. "What are you doing here?" I said. Luke pointed at himself. "Not you Luke, her." I said pointing to my foster mom. "I told you I would be coming back." She walked up to my bed. "Now, get your stuff packed." Luke looked at me. "What?" He said. "He didn't tell you? I'm taking him home." Luke shook his head. "No, you can't." I sighed. "Luke, she's making me." I said. "I can't reverse what's happening now." Luke's breathing got heavy. "Luke calm down." I said. "No! I can't lose you know! Calum and Michael are gone! I don't want to lose you!" He screamed. "Luke, trust me I'll be back soon probably. I'll probably fuck something up and have to come back." I laughed. Tears ran down Luke's face. "I'm sorry Luke."

I stood in the lobby of this asylum with Luke. "I'm sorry Luke." I said. "What if Niall comes back." He said. "He won't. Fight against him remember." Luke smiled and nodded. "Alright." My foster mom put her hand on my shoulder. "Come on." She said. I looked down. "Well this is goodbye, Luke." I said. "Yeah, I guess it is." He said. "It's been nice to meet you." I said turning and walking away.

I sat in the back of my mom's car watching as we pulled away from the asylum. Mayweather. I'd never forget. "Ashton?" She said. "What?" I said. "Are you okay?" I shook my head. "I've never been okay."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: *CRIES* IM SORRY TO SAY THIS BUT ASYLUM IS COMING TO AN END SOON *MORE CRIES* BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART