Intermittent Explosive Disorder

behavioral disorder characterized by explosive outbursts of anger, often to the point of rage, that are disproportionate to the situation at hand

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled. "Michael calm down!" My friend, Jack, said. "I can't!" I yelled. "You fucked everything up! You fucked it up!" He backed away. "What did I fuck up Mike?" I brought my hands I my head. "Everything!" I yelled. "Michael you need serious help you never act like this!" Jack ran and grabbed his phone. "Hello?" He said. "My friend he's fucking crazy!" He yelled. He then walked back in to me and he stared at me as I sat in the corner trying to control myself. "Shit." I said. "I need help." Jack walked over to me and reached his hand out. "Michael?" My head shook violently. "Get away!" I yelled. Jack backed away. "Someone's coming don't worry."

I sat there silent my head still shaking. "Michael!" Someone yelled. "What?" I said quietly. "How do you feel?" I looked down. "Fucked up." I mumbled. "What's going on! That's what I want to fucking know!" I yelled. "I want to fucking know!" The person reached their hand back. "Don't touch me!" I yelled. They jerked their hand back. "Alright. Michael your friend, Jack, called for us say you needed our help." I nodded. "Okay."

I still sat there quiet for the rest of the drive. "Okay, Michael we're here." Said the person. They got out and opened the back door. "Come on Michael." The one said. I stepped out. Both of them grabbed my arms. I fought against them. "Get your fucking hands off me!" I screamed. They gripped my arms tighter. "Get the fuck off of me!" I kept screaming and fighting against them. "Michael!" One screamed. I stopped fighting and I let them drag me inside.

"Who's this little shit?" A nurse asked. My breathing became heavy. "What the fuck did you say!" They held me back again. "This is Michael Clifford." Said one. "Now Michael," said the nurse. "Age? Disorder?" I sighed. "19. And I don't have a fucking disorder!" I yelled. "He has IED." Both of the people said at once. The nurse nodded. "Should we take him to the room?" The nurse again nodded. "Where the hell are you taking me!" I yelled as they dragged me down a long hall. "The calm room you little shit." One shit person said. We stopped in front of a sealed door that was blotted four times and padlocked. "Get in there shit." They threw me in the room. "What the fuck!" I banged on the door as they locked it. "Let me out!" I rested my head against the door. "No way of getting out of here." I turned. There sat a boy with blonde hair. "Who the fuck are you?" I said. "No need to be rude. I'm Luke." The boy said. "Michael." I said. "What are you in here for?" He asked. "I have no idea. And why the fuck do you care!" I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier. "Hey calm down. IED, I'm guessing. I have schizophrenia." He said. "What?" I questioned. "Schizophrenia, basically I don't what is real and what's not. So I'm hoping you're real." He said. "Im real don't worry." I said. "Come on sit down. You and I will be here for a while."