Calum

Recap: "He's never going to be gone. I made him. I can break him. But I can't kill him."

"Luke, why the fuck did you listen to him? We've all told you not to." I said. Luke shook his head. "He's overpowering me. He's taking over my fucking head." Luke said grabbing his head. "Luke, it's not Niall it's you who's doing this to yourself." He shook his head. "No, Calum I can't do this anymore. I want him gone. I can't do this anymore!" He screamed. "Luke calm down please." Luke shook his head faster. "No!" He grabbed my shirt and back me into the wall. "Luke, let go." I said trying to pry his hands off my shirt. "Calum, you can't tell me what to do. I'm done with people controlling me." Luke breathing was heavy. "Luke please listen to me. We've done this before, we can do this again." I said. I looked over to my mom and sister who stood there shocked. My mom began to walk over. "It's Luke right?" She said stepping slowly towards Luke. "Let go of my son and you can go back to whatever you were doing." Luke shook his head. "No." My mom reached he hand out and touched Luke's shoulder. Luke let go of my shirt and hit my mother's face. "Jesus Christ." She yelled. My sister ran over and grabbed my mom. "Come on mom. We're leaving." Mali said. "Mali," my mom started to say. "No! Mom we're leaving Calum here in this hell hole." Mali grabbed my mom's arm and pulled her away from Luke and I.

"Luke," I yelled. "You can't fucking do this anymore! Niall isn't real! He's not fucking real!" Luke sat there with his head in his hands. "Luke, you slapped my mom!" I yelled. "Calum, stop yelling at me!" He screamed holding his head. "It's not my fault. It's all," I shook my head. "Luke! It's not Niall! It's you! Niall's not real!" I screamed. "He's never been real!" Luke shook his head furiously. "Stop yelling at me!" I paced back and forth. "Luke, now my mom and sister are probably never going to come back!" I yelled. "I'm sorry, Calum." Luke cried. Then there was a knock at the door. "What the fuck do you want!" I yelled. The door clicked open. There stood Ashton. "I need help guys." He cried. "I need help."

"She wants to take me home." He cried. "I can't go back there." I sat next to him. "Ashton, you know the doctor has to confirm that, right." He nodded. "My doctor and therapist both confirmed it." He cried. "I can't go back there. She doesn't want me. She has a son. He's about 30 and he hates me. She told me he was home. When I was younger he hit me like my dad did." I looked at him concerned. "Ashton, she can't make you go home." Luke said. He shook his head. "No she's already signing the fucking papers for my release. I need to do something to not stay here." He said. "Ashton don't you even think about it." Luke and I said at the same time. He shook his head. "I can't do it anymore." Ashton stood up. "Ashton, don't." Luke said. "No, Luke." He said walking out. Luke tried to grab Ashton's arm but he was gone. "No," Luke said collapsing to his knees. "Don't."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I LITERALLY CANT ANYMORE *CRIES*
NOT TO GET YOUR HOPES DOWN BUT ASYLUM IS COMING TO ITS ENDING SOON. SORRY. I MAY OR MAY NOT DO A SEQUEL TO IT.