Ashton

My eyes kept closing but I forced them to stay open. But I then they finally just let them close.
•Flashback•
"We are all here to honor Annemarie Irwin." My uncle said. My eyes were filled with tears. "Mommy!" I wanted to screamed at the top of my lungs. My foster mom placed her arm out me, but I pushed it away. "Do you want to go Ashton?" She asked. I shook my head. I looked up to her. "I want to see her." My foster mom grabbed my arms. "Come on Ashton." I fought against her. Clawing at her arms to let me go. I just wanted to run up to the casket and see my mother's pale lifeless face one last time. But I didn't. That was the last time I ever saw her.

One I got back to the house I ran to my room. I swung my door open and stood there in the middle of the room. My walls were covered with pictures of her. I ran over to one of them that had my dad, her, and I. I looked at it. Staring into the dark cold eyes of my fuck up father. I placed my fingertips on the front and back of the picture and teared it downward. I held the piece that had my dad on it. I ripped it into smaller pieces. My eyes filled with more tears than they had before. I brought the other half of the photo. "Mommy." I mouthed. Tears ran down my face. "I want you back."

-Years later-
"Ashton!" My foster mom yelled. I lied there on my bed staring at the wall. My door swung open. "Little shit! Get the fuck up!" I looked over. Fuck you. I wanted to say. I then placed my feet on the ground and stood up. "Why don't you take those pictures down?" My dad said. "She's dead. You don't need to fucking remember her." I shook my head. He laughed walking away. I know you did it. I hope you're next. I hope you're dead next. I said to myself. I hope you die. Then I walked out of my room and down the hall.
•Flashback over•
My eyes opened slowly. I heard slight whimpers. I rubbed my eyes. "Luke? Calum? Michael?" I said quietly. I turned my head towards Luke. He was fast asleep his legs hanging over the side of the chair. Then I looked over to Michael he was still, of course, unconscious. Finally I looked over to Calum. He sat in the corner of the room his knees brought to his chest. "Calum?" I said. "Are you okay?" Calum laughed crazily. "Calum?" I said again walking over to him. "Stay away!" He yelled. "Calum, I just need to know if your okay." I could see him shake his head back and forth. "Get the fuck away!" He jumped up and backed me into the wall. I groaned in pain. "Calum!" I clawed at his arm that was across my throat. "Calum please." I said trying desperately to get air. "No." Calum mumbled. I could feel my body getting cold. "Calum." I said my eyes rolling up into my head. "No! You said you want to be with your mom! Then be with her!" He yelled. "Calum!" The voice was Luke. "No!" Calum screamed. I then saw Luke fall to the ground. "Luke." I said. "Luke."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: WHAT HAPPENED!! OH MY JESUS!