Luke

"Luke!" Someone screamed. My eyes flashed open. I looked over to Calum, but he was asleep. "You shit over here." I looked over to my right and there stood Niall. But in someway Niall wasn't him. "Look at what they've done to me!" He yelled. He stepped slightly farther into the glimpse of light from the hallway. He seemed to have some type of scar that went straight across his face. "Look what they did, Luke." Niall yelled. "This place is killing me! Your medication is killing me!" I held my head with my hands. "Stop!" I yelled. "Fucking stop!" Niall shook his head and disappeared. "You fucking dick!" I screamed. "I want you fucking gone!" Niall appeared again. "You want me gone, eh?" He said angrily. "I've been with you, Luke through your pathetic motherfucking life!" I shook my head violently. "Fuck you!" I screamed over and over again. "Get out of my head!" I screamed louder. "Luke?" It was a different voice. Calum. I looked over to him. "Help me! he won't leave!" I screamed my eyes filling with tears. Calum reached out his hands as far as he could, considering he handcuffs on, to push the call button on his bed. Once he pushed it I could hear running coming from outside the door. Then someone unlocked the door and turned on the lights. "Calum? What's wrong?" The nurse said not even noticing my panic attack. Calum shook his head. "It's Luke." He said. The nurse looked at me. "Luke what's wrong? Is he back?" I nodded. "He won't go away. I need to be in the room again it's the only place he never comes in!" I screamed as tears stung my eyes. "Okay, Luke I'll take you to the room but you're not staying in there for long." I nodded. "I just need to be in there." I said. The nurse then helped me out of bed and walked me to the room.

"Luke I'll be here to get you in the morning alright?" I nodded. "Alright get some sleep in there Luke okay?" I again nodded. I walked in and lied down on the ground. "Fuck you Niall." I mumbled. I stared at the ceiling. Waiting just waiting for fucking Niall to somehow appear but he never did. I was save from him for now. Left alone in my own mind, knowing my thoughts were mine, not Niall's. That's when I slowly drifted to sleep.

Suddenly I was woken by a loud cry. I bolted up. The door swung open. A person threw someone in. The person that was thrown in jumped back up and began banging on her door. But after this person knew they weren't getting out they stopped. "Who are you?" I said. The person turned towards me with a scared face. The person was a boy, probably my age maybe a year older, blonde-brown hair, and was just a little too skinny for his age. He backed into the wall and just stood there. "Hey, it's okay. I'm Luke. What's your name?" He shrugged. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. "Mute?" I asked. He nodded. He kept rubbing his arms like something was itching or hurting and he tried to get the pain to go away. "Are you okay?" I asked. He shook his head and held out his arms. "Your hurt yourself like this?" He nodded. "Why?" He shrugged.

We sat there in silence, until I walked back over to where I had lied down before. "Well I'm going to bed but if you don't want to be awake alone I'll stay up." He shook his head, signaling he was possibly okay with it. "Well goodnight no name."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: SORRY THIS PART WAS SHORT!! IT PROBABLY WASNT THE BEST PART EVER!