Chapter 12

The next morning, the Akids gathered together having been unable to sleep since they left the pizzeria last night. They didn't have time to sleep, as they'd just received some proper background of the place. 

"Guys, check this out" Kali said, showing them the papers Mystery Inc had sent her. 

The rest of the Akids gathered around their leader as she read some newspaper articles on Freddy Fazbear's history. 

"Apparently this isn't the first time the animatornics have been acting strange. Look at this..." Kali said. "First there was the Bite of '83, and then again with the Bite of '87"

"This place was around in 1783?!" Brock looked shocked. 

Ann rolled her eyes at her twin brother, clarifying. "1983, dummy"

"She just said '83, it could've been 1783" Brock defended. 

"So, it still doesn't explain how we're dealing with the supernatural here" David spoke. 

"Right, but we need to be careful" Kali said. "This is starting to become more and more dangerous... And after what nearly happened to Abby and Ram last night..."

Cynthia groaned. "Believe me guys, If I wanted to have a scary week I would've gone to the movies for a Scream marathon" 

"Why do people even want to get scared watching dumb movies like that?" Brock whispered to his twin sister. Ann just shrugged her shoulders in reply. 

The Akids suddenly cringed as they heard a screeching sound and turned to see it was Cecilia scraping a fork against a plate, getting everyone's attention. 

"If I may, I've taken the liberty on creating a research cart here on everything that we've learned so far about Freddy's" Cecilia showed everyone her chart. 

Cynthia looked a little offended at her twin sister once she saw her photo was on the possible suspects list. 

"Wow, Cecilia. I didn't know you were into this kind of stuff" David said to the goth. 

"Hey, even goths gotta have their hobbies" Cecilia replied. "What, you think I always spend time praticing voodoo so I can resurrect my dead pets from their graves?"

The Akids blinked at each other before they put their focus on doing more research, trying to put the puzzle together. They had learned a lot about Freddy's at this point, but there was one question that still remained unanswered... Who was responsible for the missing childrens' disappearance?

Teeders was sitting at the table by herself, not showing any interest in helping her friends. Her thoughts were elsewhere. She started to wonder if she should tell her them about something she hadn't told them yet about her dreams...

But her thoughts were interrupted when she felt a vibration in her pocket and took out her phone, seeing she'd recieved a new message from Mike. 

Teeders looked to her friends. "Guys..."

Everyone turned to her in silence, as Teeders only had one thing to tell them after reading Mike's text. 

"It's showtime"