Chapter 4

"Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! Where fantasy meets fun!" The Akids were shown watching an add on the phone of the place Teeders and Mike would be working at while they were driving over there.

But something seemed off when the Akids heard this at the end of the add...

"Fazbear Entertainment offers absolutely no guarantees regarding guests safety"

The Akids were surprised they never heard about this place. Although Kali could've sworn she heard its name from somewhere before but just couldn't put her finger on it. 

"Let me give you a little backstory..." Teeders heard Mr. Raglan's voice in her head, as he had told her over the phone about this place.

"This place was huge in the 80s with the kids. It's been shut down for years. The only reason they haven't given it the old wrecking ball treatment is the owner's a bit of a... Well, he's kind of a sentimental guy, I guess. Just can't bring himself to let it go yet"

Teeders, Kali, David, Cynthia, Brock, and Ann soon arrived at the location. They all looked out seeing a big sign with a cartoony looking bear in a top hat that read "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" knowing this was definitely the place. 

"Yeah. Had some trouble with break-ins over the years. Drunks and vagrants, mostly. Not ideal. Security system's dated but fully functional"

The gang got out of the car, greeted Mike who had also just arrived, headed inside and had a look around. 

"Floodlights on the outside, cameras inside and outside. Fair warning: the electricity is a bit... iffy..."

Kali smiled. "Mikey certainly would've loved this place"

"I don't know. I get a funny feeling about these places" Brock said, being a little on edge and who could blame him. It was scary being alone in an abandoned pizzeria at night. 

"You know, you're starting to sound like Uncle Shaggy and Scooby" Ann told her twin brother. 

The gang continued looking around before coming back to the main office where Teeders and Mike would be stationed at. 

"Anything happens, there's a breaker in the main office. Just flip it"

Mike flipped the switch on the breaker, and with that all the lights came on and the Freddy Fazebear sign outside the building illuminated in the silent, dark night. 

"Uh, I guess that's about it. You know... the rest is pretty easy. Just keep your eyes on the monitors... and keep people out. Piece of cake"

Teeders then flipped a switched which turned on a bunch of monitors, each displaying a different area within the pizzeria. 

"Cool" David said. 

"Okay..." Teeders looked to Mike. "Let's do this"

Mike and Teeders took their seats infront of the monitors while the rest of the Akids would watch with them. 

"So, I will catch you on the flip side... Hopefully" Raglan's voice trailed off, hanging up the phone. 

It was a pretty quiet night for their first shift. Heck, nothing was really happening. 

Brock groaned, sitting upside down in a wheely chair as he spun around. "This is so boring"

"It's only been an hour, quit complaining" Ann told her twin brother. 

"Yeah, that's my job" Cynthia said. 

Kali then looked over towards an old TV and noticed a cassette tape with Teeders and Mike's names on it.