Apologies

I woke up in a very comfy bed, my head was hurting and I was feeling weird. I looked through the room. It was dark and full of books. I realized that it was Elijah's room so I wasn't feeling that uncomfortable anymore.
I heard familiar voices and left the room to go downstairs into the living area. A moment later Elijah and Rebekah were standing in front of me.
"Lucy, you're awake! God I was so worried that something had happened to you." Rebekah ran up to me and I hugged her.
"What happened yesterday before you passed out?" Elijah's voice had a hint of fear in it.
"I don't-" And then everything from the night came back into my mind.
"He said he doesn't care about me and the baby. He grabbed me by my throat and then I somehow passed out." I felt tears building inside my eyes. "He hates me...and I don't know what to do."
Rebekah pulled me into her arms.
"Oh look at that! My attention-seeking ex wife, my naive younger sister and my older brother are having a little chat. How about I join you?"
Klaus said walking into the room. Anger was coming up inside me.
"Attention-seeking?! Are you serious? I passed out last night, waking up in Elijah's room and the only thing I remember is you telling me you don't fucking care!"
"I don't care!"
I pushed him against a wall and screamed at him.
"You cheated on me, you lied to me, you got me pregnant and now you telling me that you don't care!" He pushed me off and grabbed me by my throat again.
"You've been with someone else, admit it!"
Rebekah pulled her brother away.
"Keep your hands off her! Nik she's pregnant why don't you get that!?"
"Because she left! She left me! And now she's trying to win me back because of this pathetic child!"
Elijah was hugging me.
"Enough! Both of you!" he said. "Nothing will happen to Lucy or that child. She will live with us and she will be protected by us!"

I felt a weird pain in my stomach making me grip the table beside me

"You okay Lucy?" Elijah asked me worried.
"No...it hurts." I could barely say.
"What hurts? Is the baby okay?" Rebekah said.
"I don't know..." the pain got worse and I was barely able to breathe.
"We need to take her into the quarter, I know a witch that might help us." Elijah said before picking me up.

They brought me into a little shop, everything was full of candles and special kinds of herbs, the owner definitely is a witch. I felt hands on my stomach but I wasn't able to move or say something. And then suddenly all the pain was gone.
„Elijah...what is happening to me?" I asked.
„Your baby used her magic for the first time, that is what caused the pain but I put a spell on her so she can't be using magic until she's born." a woman said to me.
„Wait, did you say she?" I was very confused. „Does that mean it's a girl?"
„Yes, it's a girl, a powerful little girl, her magic is fascinating!" the woman said.
„Well...at least I'm not having a Mini-Klaus. Thank you I guess but can we leave now?"
"Of course come on!" Elijah said and helped me get up and get back to the house.

When we arrived at the house Rebekah showed me my room that was exactly between Elijah's and Klaus' and right across from hers. I sat down on my bed and started reading a very interesting book so I didn't realize someone was leaning against the door frame. I heard somebody clearing his throat and looked up. It was Klaus.
"Are you here to hurt me again Niklaus?" I asked annoyed.
"Actually I came here to apologize." he walked up to me and sat down on the bed.
"You want to apologize?" I was so confused.
"Yes, I'm sorry for hurting you, I realized that after all these centuries with you I can't just turn around and don't care about you. And to be honest I always dreamed of having children with you. Do you forgive me love?" he looked at me and at first I didn't believe what he was saying but when I looked into his eyes I saw that he meant it. So instead of saying anything I just kissed him and he kissed me back.
"I love you Nik." my voice was just a whisper.
"I love you too." he whispered back, and then I thought of what the witch told me that day.
"Nik? I have something to tell you." I said.
"What is it? Did something happen? Is something bothering you?" he asked.
"God no, calm down everything is fine. But I think it's a girl." I laughed.
"It's a girl?" he tried to hide his smile but failed.
"I will always protect you and our littlest wolf, I promise." he held my hand and smiled at me.
I felt like my heart was melting.
"Haha I knew it! You owe me 20$ now!" I heard a woman's voice from the door and looked up. Rebekah and Kol were standing in the door frame. (Yes Kol is alive in this story)
"Seriously?! Couldn't you just reject him or something?" Kol acted annoyed and handed his sister 20$.
"Do I wanna know?" I asked laughing.
"Nah, I don't think so." Rebekah answered and both of them went back to their rooms leaving me and Klaus alone.
"You wanna stay here?" I asked him.
"Sure! I'm not going to leave you alone." Klaus said and layed down on my bed cuddling me.

I'm so sorry for not posting anything in so long, I was just so busy and honestly I also didn't know what to write but now I'm back and there are going to be lots of new parts for you so stay tuned.
Btw thank you so much for over 3.5k reads🙏🏻