Welcome to New Orleans

After we left the ship we compelled a man to give us his mansion and became one of the most important people in the city. It was a beautiful town, but it had a lot of dark sides like the slavery of black people and even their children. But we all where happy here, the Gouverneur knew about us and what we did, but he tolerated everything because he was impressed of Klaus' and Elijah's appearance. Rebekah was in a relationship with the Gouverneurs son, Elijah had a girlfriend that was a witch, her name was Celeste and I really liked her. And even me and Klaus were happy in our new home. The Gouverneur had balls to impress the Mikealson brothers and one day we had one again.

Me and Klaus were sitting in a room on a sofa kissing while Elijah and Celeste were kissing in the other edge of the room

Me and Klaus were sitting in a room on a sofa kissing while Elijah and Celeste were kissing in the other edge of the room. No one was talking until Rebekah and the Gouverneurs son came in. She looked at us.
"Am I interrupting?" she asked.
"Yes" Klaus answered leaning away from me.
"No" Elijah answered a second later.
"My dear brother..." she looked at Elijah. "You know I'm in love and I'm happy, I want to be with him forever! Please let me turn him." she said. Klaus laughed.
"Rebekah...the Gouverneur hides what we do but I don't think he will be happy if we turn his son into one of us." Elijah said serious.
"Please! For me..." she begged him, I started to feel bad for her but said nothing.
Klaus stood up and walked to his sister.
"That's not gonna happen Rebekah! If we turned everyone you slept with then human would barely exist anymore and I want to keep my food..." he said.
"How dare you sir!" the Gouverneurs son (I didn't like him) yelled at Klaus, bad idea.
Klaus grabbed him by his throat and pushed him back. I jumped from my seat and me and Elijah ran after him trying to stop him while Rebekah was screaming. Klaus threw the man down the stairs and his neck broke immediately, he was dead. Rebekah started crying, Elijah held her back and Klaus wanted to walk back to the couch but I pushed him against the wall. I starred angry into his eyes.
"Nik! You just killed your sisters boyfriend! Are you out of your mind? She just wanted to be happy! Why? Just why!!" I yelled at him.
Elijah and Rebekah looked at us, my eyes where full of anger and Klaus just smiled.
"You look so pretty when you are angry at me." he said and I turned around and left the room.

A few hours later Klaus comes into our room and sits on the bed.
"Listen Lucy..." he started.
"Why don't you want Rebekah to be happy?" I asked looking out of the window.
"I'm scared to lose her...she's my little sister."
"Exactly! She is your little sister! You need to make sure she's happy and loved. And what are you doing? You kill her boyfriend!" I said.
"I'm sorry Lucy..."
"What would you do if Rebekah killed me because she is scared to lose you?" I asked.
"I would kill her!" he said a little angry.
"And why would you do that?" I asked him.
"Because I love you!" he said confused.
"See...you would react like that because you love me and you did this to her!" I said and sat next to him on the bed.
"I'm sorry..." he said sad.
"Don't say that to me...say it to Rebekah!"
"Fine. I will apologize tomorrow." he answered.
I slept in in his arms a few minutes later and on the next day he was already in Rebekah's room. I heard everything because her room was next to ours. I was proud of him because he apologized to her and she forgave him.