The original brothers

*February 1491*

So we spend some days with the Mikaelsons and I saw that Katerina was very happy here, especially when Elijah was around so I decided to ask her, to move here with me. And I didn't even had to convince her. So we moved in 1 month later, I didn't had to work anymore and I got to spend a lot of time with Klaus. After some time I realized that Katerina had Elijah wrapped around her finger and they spent a lot of time together. What can I say the original brothers are hot. So one day I saw both of them sitting on a bench talking and I decided to talk to Katerina about it.

In the evening I went to her room and sat beside her

"Good evening little sister" I greeted her. "Can I talk to you about something?"
"Of course sister, what's bothering you? "she answered me.
"I see you and Elijah are spending a lot of time together, is there something between you?"
Katerina blushed a little and looked away.
"Well I like him...but I don't know if he likes me too." she said to me.
"Have you seen how he looks at you? I'm sure he likes you, you should talk to him!" I meant.
"But I'm scared that he will reject me..."
"Should I talk to him? I could ask him and then tell you and then if we can be sure you can ask him, okay?" I said.
"Okay but don't tell him I like him!"
"I won't." I promised her and left to go to Elijah.

I knocked on the door and he opened it.
"Good evening Elijah." I said and smiled at him politely.
"Good evening Lucy. How can I help you?" he asked and kissed my hand.
"May I come in to ask you something?" I asked.
"Of course." he opened the door and leaded me into his room, where we sat down and drank tea.
"So you are spending a lot of time with my sister and I wanted to ask if there is more than a friendship between the two of you?"
"Well...I'm indeed really fancied by your sister. But I don't want to hurt her." he said.
I took a sip of my tea and looked at him.
"I think you should be honest with her. Maybe you won't hurt her, but you have to try." I advised him.
"Yes, thank you for opening my eyes Lucy, I will talk to her." he said and smiled.
So I left the room and went back to my sister to tell her and on the next day they talked and confessed their feelings for eachother.

In the next months Katerina was on some trips with Elijah while Klaus and me where searching for a way to break his curse and found the moonstone that was holding the curse.

We searched in old grimoires for a spell to break it until December 1491 when I finally found a way to break it, but that would've included my sister to die and didn't want that to happen but I also wanted my boyfriend to be free of his curse so I...

We searched in old grimoires for a spell to break it until December 1491 when I finally found a way to break it, but that would've included my sister to die and didn't want that to happen but I also wanted my boyfriend to be free of his curse so I had to decide between them. I choose to break the curse but feed Katerina vampire blood before so she will come back after the curse was broken.

A few days before full moon we threw a ball at the Mikaelson house. I was there with Klaus.

And Katerina was there with Elijah

We had a wonderful time, dancing and laughing a lot

We had a wonderful time, dancing and laughing a lot. Klaus and me where talking about some random stuff, until a man tapped my shoulder and told me that my sister just grabbed some bags and went outside holding a little white stone in her hands. I looked at him confused and searched for my sister everywhere but she was gone and with her the moonstone. She betrayed me. On that day I started hating Katerina.