Turning and Betrayal

*March 1492*

On the 20th march I got turned into something that no one had ever seen before. We went to a witch that should turn me, first I had to drink a tram to keep my werewolf and witch side, then I had to drink Klaus' blood and then he broke my neck, when I woke up he was feed me his blood again and I drank human blood after, in the moment that I killed the girl I was drinking from I activated my werewolf side to complete the turning. The only thing I had to do then is my first turning on full moon and then I would be a tribrid, so we waited until full moon. I was scared and when the moon rised up my bones started to break and I screamed in pain.
"I'm here love, don't be scared." Klaus whispered to me. I screamed and started crying.
"Please make it stop, it hurts so bad." I said under tears.
"Let the pain in, then it can not break you." he said and when I did the turning went really fast and I turned into a beautiful white wolf and ran through the woods the whole night. After that the I turned into a tribrid completely.

*April 1492*

*April 1492*

Me and Klaus were searching for Katerina for several months until we found out that she was on our way to Bulgaria, where we were born, so we decided to follow her. We arrived before her and knocked on the door of my parents house. My mother opened the door and starred at me.
"Lucy..." she said in shock. It's been 5 years since they last saw me.
"Hello mother." I said cold. "May we come in?"
"Yes! Of course come in please!" she said. We said down and I saw my stepfather and my aunt sitting in the living room.
"Good evening my dear family." I said sarcastically. My stepfather looked at me even more shocked than my mother.
"Are you coming back to apologize for running away Lucy?" he asked and laughed.
I starred at him cold and the room went silent.
"No I'm here to tell you that Katerina is on her way to see you. But I don't think she will meet you alive again..." I said.
"What do you mean Lucy?" my aunt asked scared.
"Oh you'll see" I smiled, then my eyes turned yellow and I bit my mother and then broke her neck while Klaus killed my aunt. Then I lifted my stepfather up and stabbed him in his stomach to kill him slowly and painful.

From that day on we stopped hunting Katerina and concentrated on ourselves instead

From that day on we stopped hunting Katerina and concentrated on ourselves instead. Me and Klaus got engaged and married in Italy with his siblings around in a big church. I was wearing a beautiful wedding dress and our wedding was wonderful without any problems. From that day on my name was Lucy Mikaelson.