Katerina

After Nik's call I went home immediately, I was about to walk into the house when I suddenly felt an extrem pain in my neck and a moment later everything around me turned black.

When I woke up a few hours later I was in a small apartment, it was pretty dark but still very nice. I tried to get up but it didn't work, I was chained to the couch I was laying on. And before I could even say something, someone was standing in front of me...my sister Katerina.

"You are awake...great." she said and took off the chains from my wrists.

"Why am I here Katerina?!" I asked her trying to stay calm

"Oh I just wanted to spend time with my sister." her voice was full of sarcasm.
"Seriously Katerina! What do you want from me?!"
"What I want?! You tried to sacrifice me because you were in love with that monster, you hunted me! Your own sister! And then you killed our family!" she yelled.
"Our family? They weren't my family! They hated me since I was a child, I ran away from home and they didn't even care! And when Niklaus and me came to their house that night they even made fun of me but it was too late for them...I was already a monster and I enjoyed killing them!" I yelled back at her.
"You sound exactly like him..." she said.
"Oh yeah? Maybe because he was the only one who was there for me for the last 5 centuries!"
"Oh right! And where exactly were he when you were locked away for 90 years? You really think he wasn't meeting other women?" she said looking at me serious.
"What are you trying to tell me?"
"He slept with so many women while you were gone and I don't think he regrets it Lucy." she looks at me and I didn't exactly know what was with the way she looked at me but it made me believe her. I felt tears building up inside my eyes.
"You are lying." my voice cracked because of the tears I was trying to hold back.
"I wish I was..." she said while looking at me sadly.

And then I fell into her arms and started crying.
"I should have never turned my back on you Kat...never." I said to her.
"Shh...it's alright."
I slept in on the couch after crying so much and my sister stayed with me.

"Good morning Lucy. I made breakfast for you." Katerina handed me a glass of blood.
"Thank you."
"Umm...Lucy? We get along with each other again, right?" she asks carefully.
"Of course we are!" I hugged her and then went to the door to grab my purse and head to the door.
"Wait! Where are you going?"
"Confronting my husband with what he's done in the last 90 years. See ya later!"
"Alright see you soon sister!"