Daggers

It took some time for Marcellus to accept the fact that we were immortal creatures but he started to be very fascinated of how we could live so long and how we can never get hurt. Kol was with us too, Klaus undaggered him to meet Marcel but a short time after that everything was a chaos. Dead body's everywhere, blood on the walls and the floor and in between that Kol Mikaelson, "the wild original".
I still liked him, he was very funny and polite to me.

Kol was charming and quite handsome but he was a monster and it reminded me of my time as a ripper before we met Marcel. I was cold, heartless and I killed people, families...even children were not save from me. All of that made me go crazy...the smell of blood everywhere, the bodies, the flashbacks. I was having panic attacks, got very aggressive and no one knew what was happening to me, not even Niklaus knew.

 I was having panic attacks, got very aggressive and no one knew what was happening to me, not even Niklaus knew

*June 1824*

I woke up one night, smelling the blood everywhere in the house, I ran down in vampire speed and saw Kol sitting on a sofa with some dead bodies and some scared humans that he was about to kill.
"Good evening Lucy...isn't it a little late?"
"Kol this needs to stop...I can't control myself.!" I yelled at him and he looked at me very confused.
"Why don't you drink human blood?"
"I do. But I try to control it, right now I can't..."
My tribrid eyes were showing and dark veins were under my eyes.
"Just do it Lucy."
"I can't...I don't want to...I-" I gave up and bit a young woman in her neck, drinking all of her warm blood out of her veins. A few seconds later I let go off the dead body because I heard footsteps.
"Lucy..." I voice was saying, when I turned around I saw Klaus standing in the door.
"Klaus...it's not what it's looking like! All of this is driving me crazy! I can't control myself...!" I started breathing heavy and fainted, the only thing I felt was two strong arms catching me.

When I woke up everything in the house was quiet and the smell of blood was completely gone. Confusing to me. I got out of bed and walked downstairs into the living room seeing Elijah and Niklaus sitting on the couch.
"What's going on here?" I was very confused.
"Why are you asking love?" Niklaus looked up from his book.
"Well the last time I was in this room everything was full of blood and your lovely younger brother made me kill a young lady."
"I got rid of that problem." he said smiling.
"You daggered him didn't you? Nik you can't just dagger your siblings whenever you want! That's not right!" I yelled at him but in between seconds he pushed me against a wall and kissed me. Even though I didn't want to it made me calm down.

*Dezember 1830*

So Kol was daggered, Elijah was daggered, Rebekah was daggered because she kissed Marcellus, oh and Marcellus was a vampire now. How could Christmas be more wonderful.
I mean I don't say I don't enjoy spending time with Klaus and Marcellus but it's a weird family situation when you know that your siblings in law are rotting in coffins in the basement.