Being hunted

*May 1892*

Niklaus was on a trip with Marcellus so I went into the basement and tried to find Rebekah's coffin. I opened it and undaggered her, when she woke up she looked at me confused.
"What day is it?" she asked me
"Umm...Sunday." I realize that she didn't know how long she was daggered.
"He daggered me for a whole week?!"
"No Rebekah it's 1892...you've been daggered for 52 years. I'm so sorry."
She broke down crying because she thought Marcellus was dead but I told her about the deal he had with Klaus and that he was a vampire now. I knew Klaus wanted to undagger her soon so he wouldn't be mad at me. And I didn't want to keep my best friend in a coffin anymore. I missed her and she told me she missed me too. But it was a mistake to undagger her.

The years went by and Rebekah and me were working as nurses because of the influenza pandemic. Only I knew about her secret relationship with Marcellus and that they were planning something so they could be together forever. I didn't knew Rebekah wanted to bring her father Mikael to New Orleans and kill Klaus or at least get him out of town so she could live with Marcellus in peace.

*October 1920*

*October 1920*

It was Halloween 1920, the day that should changed my life forever. Klaus took me on a romantic date that evening and in the end we went to the opera house to see a musical that Marcellus was part of. In the middle of it I was feeling weird, I didn't know what it was but I went to the bathroom in the back of the opera. I had to go through a dark corridor, my biggest mistake...within seconds I got grabbed by a hand and the person covered my mouth. The man pushed me against a wall by my neck and when I looked at him I knew it was him. The man Klaus always feared...Mikael, the vampire who hunts vampires. He bit my neck but I pushed him off with my power. Then I felt my neck break and everything got black around me. That was the last thing I remembered. Mikael had the help of a witch that he compelled, the mixed something into my wine so I would get weak and then she cursed me to sleep until a witch breaks the curse. I felt everything, every pain, every feeling but the worst thing was the loneliness. I missed my husband and my friends but they ran away without looking back to find me, they left me.