Better life in England

*Dezember 1490*

It was a normal winter day in England when I heard someone call my name.
"Lucy there is a girl on the door asking for you, she says she is your sister!"
I ran to the door to see Katerina  standing there, crying and looking horrible.
"Katerina? Omg! What happened? How did you find me?" I screamed in shock.
I let her inside my little house and gave her some clothes and tea to comfort her as she told me everything about our parents taking her daughter and kicking her out"
I haven't been home for 3 years so I never thought I would see her again. But here she was now, sitting on my couch in my little house, nearly freezing to death.
"You can stay here as long as you want, I will give you clothes, food and everything you need my dear sister" I promised her looking into her eyes full of fear.

Katerina stayed with me for some weeks, starting to feel better but she was scared of going outside. It was starting to get a little warmer outside so I decided to visit my friends in town for a few days.
"Kat my dear is it okay for you that I'm visiting my friends for a few days? You could come with me if you want, they have a big mansion outside of town and a huge garden. What do you think?"
Katerina nodded and we started packing our stuff and ride to the town where the Mikaelsons life.

When we arrived Rebekah was already running up to me and I hugged her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When we arrived Rebekah was already running up to me and I hugged her.
"Bex this is my little sister Katerina, Kat that's my best friend Rebekah Mikaelson."
When I looked up to the house I saw Klaus standing in the door opening his arms so I ran up to him, leaving my sister behind me confused about what was happening. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck, laying my head on his shoulder.
"Hello love. I see you missed me..." he whispered into my ear. "You look lovely today."
He noticed Katerina coming up to us shyly next to his sister Rebekah.
"And who is this lovely lady?" he asked me and kissed my sisters hand.
"That's my little sister Katerina, she just arrived here a few weeks ago. Kat, that's my boyfriend Niklaus, Rebekah's older brother." I introduced them to eachother.
"Why don't you two come in and we drink some tea." Klaus offered to us and we went inside.

Me and Klaus weren't really interested in drinking tea and went upstairs to his room. Katerina sat down with Rebekah when she noticed that I wasn't there anymore.
"Where is Lucy?" she was nervously looking around.
"She's upstairs with my brother...do you believe in supernatural creatures?"
"Umm...yeah! My sister is a witch and werewolf so I guess I do but I've heard you are vampires. Is that true?" Katerina answered.
"Yes it's true, we are the original vampires." a man walked up behind them, took a cup of tea and sat down across them.
"You must be Katerina. Lucy told me a lot about you and you look exactly like her." the man said and kissed Katerina's hand.
"Yes that's my name, and you are Elijah right?" she asked opening up a little more.
"You heard of me?" he asked confused.
"Yeah my sister told me about you." she said and smiled at him.
"So why are you here Katerina?" Rebekah asked.

While Katerina told both of them the story about how she came to England, Klaus und me were sitting in Klaus' room talking.
"What do you think about moving here?"
"I would love to live here...but what about Katerina? I asked him sadly.
"She can come with you if she wants that, you can ask her and if you two need time it's okay."
"Klaus? Can I ask you something?" I asked and looked him deep into his blue eyes.
"Of course love."
"Do you love me?" I asked.
"Of course I do my love why would you ask me that?" he answered looking at me.
"Do you want to spend the eternity with me?"
"Yes, but that would mean that you need to become immortal." he said.
"I know, I found a witch that can do a spell to turn me into a vampire so I won't be loosing my witchcraft." I explained to him.
"What would you be then?" he asked confused.
"She calls it tribrid, witch, werewolf and vampire in one."
"If you want that, then do it." he told me and smiled at me.
"Thank you my dear."
"Anything for you my love." he said and kissed me softly before we went downstairs seeing my sister laughing and talking to Elijah and Rebekah.
"Are you having fun?" I asked my sister.
"Yes!" she answered and smiled at me.
We sat next to them and had a great evening.