Yujiro's little favor

Start from the beginning

"Oh really?And are you considered strong right now that you are bravely standing infront of me?",he answered staring down at you grinning,a bit intrigued by your words.

"Yes,infact I believe that I'm stronger than you", you said but that was the stupidest thing you could've answered.

(SHIT WHY DID I SAY THAT!NOW HE WILL KILL ME!),you thought as you instantly regretted what you just said and nervously looked up at him.

He was surprised by your answer but he knew that you were actually bluffing.He could sense the fear inside you but he decided to play along just to tease you,just a little bit.

"We'll see about that",he smirked and fell down on the floor.

"W-what are you doing?"

"This is the Alai vs Igari pose and no one has beat before.I assume that you're strong enough to beat it.So what are you going to do?"

(HES NOT EVEN BEING EASY ON ME!HOW DOES HE EXPECT ME TO DO SUCH A THING WHEN PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS COULDN'T DO IT THEMSELVES!WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?)

"What's wrong?Giving up?",he mocked seeing you panick.

"Ofcourse not!I-I know what to do!"

Hesitating, you stepped forward and without thinking you sat on him!
It took him by surprise that you actually did that,he was taken aback and couldn't say anything.

"Does that mean I won?",you grinned playfully.

"What makes you think you won?",he came back to his senses after loosing himself from the feeling of your butt riding him.

"Yujiro you're sweating",you teased to make him give up.

"WHAT?NO IM NOT!"

"Arlight then,I might as well continue until I win",you said removing his shirt and afterwards slowly moved your hand down to his bulge.

"You dirty slut",he sneered and you had to hold yourself from slapping him because you didn't want to seem weak and give up.You were going to win this no matter what!Even if it took to win in such a way..

(You got to do it Y/n!You can do it!),you thought before taking a deep breath and finally did it!You pulled his pants down until you could fully see his member.

(I CANT DO IT!)

Seeing his cocks size,you immediately pulled his pants back up and looked away in embarrassment.Yujiro chuckled seeing you chicken out and the way he made you squirm just by looking at his size.

"Just as I thought,you wouldn't do it.You act all tough but you're just full of words",he mocked and you were irritated that he was looking down at you.

"Y-You fool!,I'll show you!",you pulled his pants back down but with closed eyes.Blindly moving your hand around, you finally found his cock and once you touched it,you swallowed hard before completely grabbing in.

Yujiro seemed amused that you even managed to do that, maybe you weren't as useless as he thought.He was taken aback when you actually started stroking it in your grasp, neglecting a small grunt of surprise from him.

But obviously that wasn't enough to make Yujiro cum,he wasn't going to give in so easily.You could feel his cock throbbing in your grasp with anticipation to your touch,you started stroking him harder, making him let out another grunt.Yujiro's hips begun to rock slightly, pushing his cock against your hand in clear invitation for more stimulation.

You were a blushing mess,and if this continued you would pass out before even managing to make him come to his limits!You decided you had to take it a step further and found the courage to open your eyes.Leaning close, your mouth was now inches away from his tip.