17. Change in Scenery

Mulai dari awal

Sam's eyes had widened at the dire implications but considering what was at stake he understood. But he did request the two leaders to at least tell him before doing the actual elimination. Miles had just enjoyed the whole debacle while slurping his milkshake loudly which made the entire thing more funny than it had any right to be. Sam opened the door to his room which was the master bedroom and his three kids made themselves comfortable on the large bed. Sam huffed in amusement as he started to take his things out and place them in the closet and the almirahs. Their parents had packed them, a lot of clothes which could be used for three years, Sam was not complaining.

Now, his parents were another matter entirely, they knew about the presence of Cybertronians but never mentioned it to anyone. Soundwave had muttered about how good they were at keeping secrets after seeing how easily they switched from being host to Cybertronians to ignorant humans. Bumblebee had found it ingenious and had asked them how they did that, which had other Autobots shudder. Sam though was just happy his charge and his parents got along really well but that could just be them being parents over a young teenager as his father claims. Optimus was just happy to see his sparkmate happy, he confessed to Sam once about how Bumblebee had been much more subdued after the war started.

Sam, 'Well, I am just happy they are not fighting each other. I was worried for nothing.'

Miles knocked, "I am setting the main area up while Bee is getting the rest of the stuff."

Sam, "Mom sent us a packed dinner so we can just eat that."

Miles, "Disposable cutlery?"

Sam nodded, "Yeah, we can settle down tomorrow which is Sunday luckily."

Miles, "Monday college."

Sam smiled, "Time flies."

Miles, "Understatement."

Raon, "Raon wants to go to college too."

Sam, "Your holo forms are not ready yet."

Ohn pouted, "We know."

Miles pat their helms, "Master your holo forms first and you can join us anywhere."

Hong beamed, "We will, just watch us."

Sam cooed, "I know you will."

Bee's holoform walked in, he had dusky skin, dark blond hair and brown eyes, "I set up the dining area similar to Judy's."

Sam, "That's cool, Bee. Thank you."

Bumblebee nodded, "Ready for college the day after tomorrow?"

Miles, "As ready as we will ever be."

Sam, "You guys are going to be really bored though. Good thing our classes are all in the morning to afternoon."

Raon, "We promised Sire to stay close to you."

Ohn nodded, "And to practice."

Hong sighed, "We will be busy learning too."

Bumblebee, "Jazz and I are taking over their studies while we are out here. It will be safer."

Miles frowned, "Safer? What do you mean safer?"

Sam had a dark expression, "Are they still trying to take my kids?"

Bumblebee nodded slowly, "Do not worry though. We will not allow anyone to touch them."

Sam, "If they try anything with my kids, I will show them exactly why my family is considered dangerous by everyone."

The next day was Sunday and they spent the whole day visiting many different places around the City. It was pretty large and Jazz mentioned he found places they could easily hang out in their normal forms instead of alt modes. Sam and Miles had no problem with it, not to forget there seemed to be many fans of the Transformer comics. Bumblebee had noticed many read those comics either in their laptops or the hard copies. Every human had a favourite Cybertronian they liked and the last couple months there had been votes and poles about who was the most popular. It was an interesting thing to learn about though Sam and Miles were not interested in said debate.