V1:Chapter 3: The initiation test.

Start from the beginning

Zach & diane just glance at each other in confusion.

Zach/Diane: ???

Diane then changing the topic.

Diane: okay,what about when we forming a team? If i remember correctly there are 4 people in total...So,Score!

Zach: 4 people in 1 team,eh?

Diane: yep!

Ruby then responded.

Ruby: U-uhm...i do not know,guess i'll just be on zach's team or yours or something...

Yang: maybe you should be try being on someone else's team...

Ruby: my dearest sister yang! Are you implying that you do no wish to be on the same team as me?

Yang: W-what? N-no! Of course i do...i just thought that uh....

Diane: Dunno,maybe it would helped you to break out from your shell??

Ruby: well then,i do not need to break out from my shell.. that's absolutely-

Jaune passed by them as holding sort of a map.

Jaune: That is ridiculous... there's no way i put my gears in locker 636 yesterday...i would've remember having to count that high,Ugh....why does this happen today....

With the sceneric of jaune,moving to charles his friend,weiss who seems to be chatting with red hair girl with circlet on her head.

Weiss: so,pyrrha...have you given any thought to whose team you'd like to be on?

Charles: im pretty sure that anyone must be eager to unite or join with such a strong,well known individual such as yourself...

The red hair girl with circlet on her head known as pyrrha nikos while she is thinking.

Pyrrha: Hm,im not quite sure...i was planning on letting the chips fall where they may.

Weiss: well, I've been thinking that me,you and charles maybe could be on a team together.

Charles: fine by me...

Pyrrha: that sounds lovely...

Weiss: "やった"(Hurray)

Weiss who seems to had full of her evil thought with dark cloud and thunder on her background into her fantasy. Then weiss who is on her fantasy jaune slits into the conversation making her snapped into reality.

Jaune: yanno what else is great? Me,jaune arc...nice to meet you...

Weiss: you again?

Charles: ???

Pyrrha slits to greet jaune.

Pyrrha: nice to meet you,jaune.

Jaune: "はい,はい"(yes,yes)

Jaune slits pyrrha aside.

Jaune: don't worry,no need to be embarrassed...so,i've been hearing rumors about teams as you and me would be making good one,what do you say?

Pyrrha: actually,i think the teams are compromised of 4 students each,so-

Jaune: well,you don't say,hot stuff...

Charles: im super confused right now...

Weiss slits into the conversation.

Weiss: jaune isn't it? Do you have any idea who you're talking to?

Jaune: not in the slightest,snow angel...

Charles: yikes....you are no better than zach....

Weiss getting annoyed by jaune then calmed down before spoke again.