Territory

A/N: Silly me, I thought Morphine was my last written draft. Sorry guys. Here it is.

Thank you for those who were constantly asking me when will this be updated. By the way, this was unedited, meaning there would be grammatical errors or misspellings.

==========

The next moment Mark knew was when he woke up in his dormitory room. Then, he saw Vee sitting across his bed. Vee was just staring at him with his eyes having unusual emotions in it. There was anger and hunger in it rather than the usual gentleness and loving feeling.

"P'Vee? What happened?"

"I should've killed them."

"Huh?"

Vee abruptly stood up and forcefully captured Mark's lips. He removed the latter's clothes in a split second, laid him down and ravaged Mark's body.

"Phi, wait...hmmpp..what's..phi.."

Mark was confused but he could feel Vee's anger. Although he actually didn't like Vee doing it in a rough way, he wanted to be wrapped around by the alpha's pheromone. He remembered the feeling of disgust he felt when he smelled the pheromones of those men who tried to assault and harass him.

While being penetrated roughly by Vee, Mark couldn't help but also felt relieved that Vee found him and he was doing such a thing with him rather than those men. He thought it was so much better compared to being played with by other alphas.

"Ahhh...hmmm..phi, why are you..ahhh, angry?"

"Because someone else touched you, I'm trying to get rid of that smell from you."

Mark couldn't do anything but to let his body accept Vee's rage and let the latter calm down. After a series of overwhelming rounds of making out, the two of them took a bath together but with Vee still thrusting inside Mark.

"Phi...why..uhmm..hmm, you are still.."

"Sorry, I was too rough and let my emotions get the best of me." Vee softly said while kissing Mark's shoulder from behind.

"Why are you angry at me?"

"Not at you but the fact I am powerless in situations like this." Vee looked at the neck of Mark and then he frowned. "Please wear a collar. At least, that would protect you from the possibility of being bitten."

The alpha felt Mark tightened around him. He pushed deeper and Mark sexily moaned. He tried to cover his mouth to not let his voice escape but Vee was not helping him at all. The latter moved his hips vigorously until they both reached their climax.

After cleaning themselves, Mark thought of Vee's proposal that was also similar to what his friends said.

"Wouldn't wearing a collar make it too obvious that I'm an omega?"

Vee shook his head. "You are even more exposed to danger by not wearing one. It looks like you are walking naked when you don't wear a collar. Alphas know that."

"Then, is that why those guys..." Mark stopped his sentence because he noticed Vee's mood changed again. "What happened to them?"

"Luckily, the security personnel from your dormitory saw the incident on CCTV and they immediately helped me to get rid of those bastards even before I killed them."

"P'Vee, you can't do that."

Vee looked at him with a serious face. "I can do that. They messed up with my omega, I will mess up their life."

Mark blushed when he heard Vee claiming him.

"Mark...please wear a collar. Hmm?" Vee sweetly asked him.