Tangled

Updatteeeeeee~~~ 1,500+ words

My sister is bugging me for some days now to update, telling me I'm a lazy writer and all. I rolled my eyes. I'm also busy with work, please forgive me naaaaa.
Enjoy reading!!

--------------

"Vee!! Have you really lost your mind?" Yihwa shouted at her friend. Bar kept silent but he was looking sternly at Vee too.

Vee didn't say anything.

"We have warned you enough. You said you won't hurt him but what is this? Mark was unconscious for three days now. You almost caused an orgy party in that place too because of your pheromones!"

"That was not my intention!" Finally, Vee spoke.

Bar heaved a deep sigh. "Stay away from Mark. This is not just a request, Vee. If Mark's parents raised this incident to the Dean, you won't easily get away. Betas are like normal citizens. As for alphas, you are considered as someone with authority, that means, you have abused your authority and hurt a civilian."

Vee's conscience was shaken. He didn't intend to hurt Mark nor do anything that would put him in danger but his possessive side triggered when Mark subtly stated that he won't be Vee's because of Leyla.

"I'll correct my actions. I'll explain everything."

Yihwa and Bar could only shake their heads in frustration.

Meanwhile, Mark was still unconscious and had been dreaming of events he never thought that would happen.

He was seeing himself together with Vee going out on dates, having petty fights, Vee getting jealous over him, laughing together, and even seeing their adult selves enjoying their life.

But one episode of his dream made him really sad. It was a scene where he saw Vee crying when Mark was hospitalized. He couldn't tell the reason why he was in the hospital but Vee sounded so broken and desperate.

"I wouldn't exchange you for anything else in this world. If you want to have a child, let's have surrogacy, as long as you are safe. Please, Mark, come back to me now."

It was then when Mark regained his consciousness. He opened his eyes wet with tears and felt an ache inside his chest.

"P'Vee?" He whispered.

He could see that he was in his room as the dim light from a lamp shade illuminates the wide room.

Suddenly, he remembered what happened. A kiss on his lips from Vee was real, after that, he felt his heart as if it was burning.

While remembering the incident, an unpleasant feeling started to build up on Mark specifically between his thighs.

"Shit!" He cursed. He felt uncomfortable while having his mount Everest wanted to show off.

"Why do I feel such desire?" He asked himself.

While trying to calm himself, Mark thought of Vee. He wanted to ask the senior what exactly happened after that dinner but he remembered he didn't have any contact information of Vee so he went to social media and looked for the senior's profile. Luckily, Vee was really famous so it was not hard to look for him.

"Wake up now, please"

It was Vee's last post in his social media account. Mark looked at it and it was just a few minutes ago, meaning, Vee might just be online.

He clicked on the direct message button and hoped that he'll get a response from the senior.

Mark Masa: Phi. Can I ask a question?