Rumors

A/N: Hello, I was actually planning to just make this a one shot but didn't expect that people are still there reading my works and also requesting for another chapter. Thank you so much for supporting my works.

--------

"Vee! Vee!"

Sensing a different atmosphere inside the meeting room, Yihwa called the attention of her friend while trying to put Bar behind her.

Bar is an omega but it doesn't mean that he could not feel the pheromones of Vee, especially when Vee is known to have a very dominant scent.

"Phi? What's happening?" Mark's gentle voice echoed inside the room.

Vee suddenly calmed down as if a spell enchanting him broke out. His eyes looked at Mark. His heart became fluffy and relaxed.

Yihwa and Bar couldn't believe what just happened. Like a trained dog, Vee became calm. His scent slowly fades.

Bar clears his throat.

"Nong Mark, take a seat. I have a few things to ask." The former head hazer said.

Mark obeyed. He took a seat across Vee and beside Yihwa.

Vee was observing the junior silently. His eyes were following Mark's movement.

"Nong, are you a beta?" Bar asked.

"Yes Phi. That's why I was sent here by P'Key to ask what you need from the hazers."

"We are just here to observe...but, something unexpected happened. If you don't mind, may I ask, when did you take the second gender exam?" Bar wanted to make sure.

"When I was seven years old. Results show I'm a beta."

"Your parents were also beta?" Yihwa followed up.

Although Mark was starting to get confused, he still answered the questions of his seniors. "Well, my parents are betas."

Yihwa and Bar sighed with relief but they could feel a piercing gaze coming from the opposite direction.

"Ai'Vee, stop staring at Nong Mark. That's rude." Yihwa remarked.

"We won't bother the hazers any longer, we are just there to observe. Good thing we saw how you all handled the situation." Bar stated.

Indeed, it was a good move from Key and the hazers to control the freshmen who were being enticed and resisted.

Bar and Yihwa dragged Vee who was still looking at Mark. The junior couldn't help but wonder why Vee was acting strange compared to last time he saw the senior.

"Vee, what the hell was that?" Yihwa started when they arrived in the parking lot of the university.

"What?" Vee answered as if he did nothing.

"Your pheromones were overwhelming, even for me who's already bonded."

"Sorry Ai'Bar...but, I honestly didn't know what happened. It's just that, when I saw Nong Mark, I had this desire to get his attention and all."

Yihwa sighed. "Really? Are you sure about that? It came from him directly. Mark is a beta."

"Can't an alpha like a beta?"

Yihwa and Bar looked at each other.

"But what if you meet your omega someday? What will happen to Nong Mark?" Bar said.

"Is there a rule saying that Alpha and Beta can't be together? Should I only love because it's what this second gender dictates me to do? That's unfair." Vee strongly answered.