"I'm taking you home. Where you belong. With me." He said firmly.

My hand felt heavier and I looked, a large diamond sitting on my left ring finger.

"What's this?" I asked

"Don't be dumb." He snapped.

I relaxed as he still pet my hair, although his voice was angry, his hand was massaging my scalp gently, throwing me off.

"My parents door-"

"Is fixed."

"Do they know-"

"They know nothing."

"They're gonna worry-"

"Not with the text you sent them."

"I didn't send-"

"Be quiet."

"I'm sorry." I whispered and looked at the diamond.

His hand moved to my shoulder, rubbing up and down my arm.

I was so confused.

"Can I sit up?"

"No."

So I didn't.

-

The entire multiple day ride was silent.

I slept at night and during the day.

He kept me in arms reach, I couldn't use the bathroom without him standing in the same room if it was a family one or outside the ladies room.

Other than that, his hands were always on me, holding onto me when I picked out food, in the car, his hands never left me which got hard at night when his skin was too cold to process.

His face was permanently stone, no expression no matter what I did.

Even if I tried to be sweet, nothing fits reaction from him.

I even ended up crying since he kept neglecting conversation, apologizing but I still got nothing.

So I gave up.

But when we got back we got into the cathedral and his hand pressed on my back.

He led me through the church.

Then he sat in a chair as I stood, pulling out his phone and not paying any attention to me any longer.

I was frustrated.

I felt anger ball in my throat.

"Can't I leave? You clearly don't want me here." I chocked out.

He ignored me.

I threw the ring at his face, finally getting something.

Shock and anger.

"What the fuck is your issue, Elira?" He said.

"Mine? How about yours? You've been ignoring me-"

"Because you ran from me! The fuck am I supposed to take away from that? You don't want me or you were resting me or you don't trust me or you're not happy. What the hell am I supposed to think?" He looked at me with a fury I've never seen anyone possess.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to see if you'd actually chase me. If I actually meant that much."

"How'd the experiment work?" He glared.

"Fucking good because it took you five days for an exact location." I answered.

"Now what?" He asked.

"Now I-" I paused.

"You what?"

I froze.

"If you have no words, come put that mouth to use." He said and I felt heat rise along my neck and a pulse start between my thighs.

I swear I had to of heard that wrong.

"What?"

"Put the ring back on and. Suck. My. Dick."