FINISHED!!!

Hey, y'all! This book is finally done!

It took me almost 3.5 years to complete this story. The characters were there, and the final plot was there, but getting to the final plot was the hard part. I experienced a lot of writer's block while completing this story. I love how it turned out, though!

Very soon, I will be publishing the first chapter of A Story To Tell: Season 2, which is the main series. This story was a spin-off, so if you haven't seen A Story To Tell: Season 1, I totally recommend you read it.

The story of these characters will continue to develop in A Story To Tell: Season 2, so if you want more of these characters, they will make appearances in the second half of the book.

With that being said, I am so incredibly proud of my writing in this book, and have seen such an improvement in my writing from A Story To Tell: Season 1, which I started writing in 2018, and First Steps, which I started to write in 2020. As I start to put out new content with the second book, I will also be going back and editing the first book because there are a lot of juvenile things I wrote in since I made it more teen romance-ey rather than survival-ey.

Again, thank you so much if you made it through the entirety of this book, and thank you for all the support!

I'll post another part announcing the release of the first chapter of A Story To Tell: Season 2 once I post that story! So stay tuned and don't remove this book from your library or archive it quite yet.

God bless and Happy Halloween!!