Dazai Osamu was satisfied and accepted this shameless coercion.

He is not really an iron man. The continuous work and mental exhaustion have long since exhausted his body. As soon as I let go, I ate the slightly oxidized apple that I had put aside in a few seconds, and picked out a few snacks to fill my stomach. Although it was a bit unethical, it was okay to eat something that the patient could not eat. It can be called saving and not wasting.

There is a small bed next to it for the accompanying person to rest.

"Just let me take care of Oda-kun." Nishimiya Tsukimu covered Dazaiji with the quilt, drew the curtains, and turned off the lights. "I will definitely call you if anything happens." The ward was very quiet. If there was no difficulty in falling asleep

, It should be easy to fall asleep.

"Can I listen to you tell bedtime stories in the future?" Osamu Dazai said suddenly.

"Of course."

"You can talk about anything."

"If you want to hear it."

"I want to hear it."

"Okay." Nishimiya Tsukihiro put his fingers on Dazai Osamu's eyes, forcing the butcher cat who had difficulty falling asleep to close his eyes. Eye, "We'll talk about it later, let's get some sleep now."

The ward finally became completely quiet.

'Tong, are you sure they won't wake up? '

[You are looking for drugs developed by organizations yourself, and ask me what is the use? ]

[You hesitated. Yueyue, you have paid too much for Xiaotu Zaiji. ] The system sighed, [How could this be possible? Do you need to invest so much sunk cost in falling in love? ]

'Of course it's not just for him. Nishimong

Yuexin was lying beside the bed. He hadn't rested for a long time.

'I have to find a way to get them out of Mafia. '

At the same time, Mafia's stores were being attacked, and the armed forces of the two parties continued to exchange fire. However, the other party was like a ghost, only appearing suddenly and delivering heavy blows, not willing to fight.

The losses are huge.

Ryunosuke Akutagawa is one of those who went to fight with the armed forces. His position is a bit embarrassing. He is an ordinary member of the armed forces, but he is independent. He is a direct subordinate of Dazai Osamu. Anyone with a discerning eye can see that after training, he will directly become the superior of the Black Lizard members - except he himself.

Akutagawa is almost only good at rampaging and doesn't think about anything else.

"Rashomon!"

Chop, kill, fight.

Probably as long as this is done, he can prove that he is powerful, at least stronger than Oda Sakunosuke, a low-level person who does not kill people, and also stronger than a certain canary who doesn't know it.