Chapter Sixty-Nine: No Messes with My Women

Start from the beginning

"Artillery, Paladin Leader, I need all guns trained on the outside of the village walls, I'll coordinate grid coordinates for gunfire." 

I then crossed my fingers and created around 7 shadow clones, their Rinna-Sharigans activated. They just looked at me and nodded, disappearing to do the jobs important. 

I then turned to my first wife and just smiled at her, I walked closer and kissed her on the cheek. 

"I'm sorry I was a worthless container and couldn't help Santos or you the most. I'll see you later." 

With that, I also jumped away and started to dig into our shared chakra. 

"Are you sure love, we don't know if you can control it yet"

I heard from Sheiba and I only just smiled at her. 

"As long as I don't give in to the anger I will be fine, I need to get that cat away from the village and there we can let the Artillery and Marines do their jobs."

I told her and she just nodded. 

"She seems to be talking down the tallest buildings, she is drawn to things her height so, let's transform outside and see if she takes the bait."

I followed her advice and made my way outside the village, going as far as I could to make space for the both of our beasts to go head to head with each other. 

"Time to see if this cat got nine lives." 

BACK WITHIN THE VILLAGE

Panic consumed the civilians as they ran around to the nearest shelter they could find, first, it was the demon, a two-tailed cat coming to attack their village and then it was Kumo shinobis coming in to kill them all. 

"Everyone get to the shelters, move it!!!!"

Yelled a Marine, turning around he unloaded on a group of Kumo shinobis, leaving nothing behind but bodies riddled with holes. 

"Move!!!!" 

Another yell, this one coming from another Marine, shoving a woman out of the way so that she didn't get hit in the leg by a Kunai. 

The marines using their better training and experience in heated battles were pushing the hypnotized shinobis back out the gate and were doing their best to save civilians at the same time. 

ROAR

The entire leaf village inhabitants' blood ran cold when they heard that roar, it was unmistakably, it was the Kyubi No Kitsune, the great beast that had nearly ended their lives in one night. 

It was free from its vessel, it was going to kill them now with the two-tailed demon cat. It was all going through their minds as they saw the fox in all its bloody orange glory, its teeth showing as it snarled in their direction. 

Its big red eyes stare down its prey, which is them, its large paws stomping on the ground as it gets closer and closer to the village. 

"I will only say this once, stand down and release your control over the creature or you will suffer"

Its gruff and deep voice was heard all over the village, causing even more panic, since none of them even knew the nine-tails could talk. 

The silence was met after his statement before the two tails had chosen to roar and charge the great beast. 

WITH NARUTO

"Guess we are doing this the hard way then"

Sheiba stated to him and all she heard was a small gruff from Naruto as he prepared himself for the charging two-tailed cat coming his way.