Sophia, the leader, "Oh guys, look Sierra consumes only milk and bun such a penniless girl, she can't afford to buy a lunch." She joked patting my head to which the other two bitches uniformly laughed and agreed.

Chewing my food and staring at Sofia as I leaned back and replied, "Atleast I can afford some manners."

We were too loud, so by this time the cafeteria is filled with everyone and glued their eyes on us.

Emma, "Eww, gross dude you're so dumb, ugly, I mean how can you live a life like this, get a life you penniless."

I laughed and said while smirking, "You guys talk so much crap about me, I don't know whether to hand you a toilet roll or a breath mint."

Emma shouted and gripped my hair tightly with her hand, "You bitch," to which the students who were standing flinched for a second thought. In fact I flinched as well but I didn't show it.

Without shouting and staring into her eyes, "Don't raise your voice rather improve your argument with me," With that I pulled her hands from my hair and twisted it back and smashed her head on the table. The other two girls were nervous right now as they didn't expect me to fight.

Walking towards Sophia, while picking a tissue from my lunch plate and handed to her saying, "Here's a tissue, you have a little bullshit left on your lips," I said and punched her right on the lips making it to bleed and swollen.

Lily, was already nervous, her legs were trembling from fear. I kept walking near her and she kept walking backwards, I catched her and slapped on her face, with that she fell on the floor.

Sitting down beside her and continued slapping, it was nearly three slaps and before getting up, i catched lily's neck and whispered, "You and your friends better keep your mouth shut, if I get to know it, that the complaint has reached to the principal's office i won't spare you fucking bitches."

The three girls stood and ran way from the cafeteria. The students resumed their conversations, I took the chair from the ground which was overturned due to fight and began having my lunch.

I didn't want to fight with those girls or harm them, but they all insulted me and obviously they were the one who started picking on me. Therefore I had no choice but to teach them a lesson for never mingling in my life.

Out of a sudden, Mira comes and sits next to me, "Whoa! Dude you're a fighter girl, how did you do?" She said excitedly lifting her both hands in the air and continued, "You are insane!" She screamed out.

"I know, isn't it great!?" I smirked leaving her and stepping outside. Mira was walking behind me, calling me but I pretended not to hear until I went out and sat on the bleachers of the ground.

Sitting beside me, "Don't you have a class now?"
"Yeah! I do have but I'm skipping today's lectures."
"Why?" She questioned me being curious.

"If I go to any of the lectures now all students would be gossiping and giving me dead glares and I don't want to be the centre of the rubbish talks," I said clenching my fists.

"Now please just leave me alone," I stated controlling my tears and anger. There was a moment of silence and then Mira looked into my eyes saying, "Why do your words sound more like please don't leave me alone?" She said softly.

I was completely blank and I didn't say anything. But what she said was right even if I hate to admit it. I wanted to show I'm strong and not a weak girl who gets just melted by some sweet words.

I Don't think anyone really understands how tiring it is to act okay and always be strong when in reality I'm close to the edge.

There was a silence for a while, Mira breaking the silence Said, "Tomorrow you'll be coming to my house."
I was amazed and replied, "What do you mean? And are you telling or ordering me." I questioned her.

"I told my parents how you saved me that day and also they are the ones who told me to invite you." She said while putting her backpack on her back.

"I can't come, I'm busy with my job and studies," I said trying to reject the order she gave me.
"You'll come and don't worry I'll take you to my house when you're free only. So now tell me what is the perfect time you're free?"

I wanted to make some more excuses and I did made, but Mira was so stubborn that she didn't give me anymore chances to make excuses. To which i finally agreed even though I didn't want to.

"Tomorrow Seven Pm, I'll be free. Meet me at my job place, Heavens cafe."
"Okay! I know the cafe and don't worry I'll be there," she said excitedly.

MIRA'S POV:

After completing my classes, I entered the bustling cafeteria, the air was filled with the usual sounds of chatter and clatting dishes.

Among the crowd, i noticed my friend, Sierra, engaged in a heated argument with college queen bees. Their faces were flushed with anger and their voices echoed loudly across the room, drawing the attention of nearby students.

Suddenly, a shove was exchanged and chaos ensued. The cafeteria erupted with gasps and shocked exclamations as Sierra and the girls engaged in a physical altercation.

I could see Sierra's face confronted with a mix of anger and frustration, I wanted to stop but I couldn't do it because of the crowd and i even stopped myself from stopping the fight because Sierra looked so brave, fierce and fearless girl, fighting alone against those girls without fear.

In my opinion, Sierra is like a glass, break her and you're the one who's bleeding.

Later, we met and I requested her to come to my home and after a lot of insisting she agreed.