5. Red Hair, Red Blood (All Mine)

Start from the beginning

It's still strange though like he's been so fucking weird lately, and not in the jew way.

Like I keep seeing him and his celery orbs staring into me for like a good chunk of class, also he gets so jittery and keeps yapping weird shit, oh and one time his ass TOOK A FUCKING PIECE OF MY HAIR, LIKE WHAT IS THIS? Probably some weird jewish tradition, I hope. He also made me spit into a bottle, but like he said it was for a project (Jew's are all nerds) so I'm not sure if that even counts but like he's just really being TOO quirked up! Kya!

As the bell rang for class to be over I went up to the ginger Jew again and asked if he was okay, "Oh I will be... I will be" He said while tapping his fingers together.

What the fuck?

Kyle (pick me ass bitch) pov

These past few months I've been trying to figure how to make my precious jumbo family sized greasy extra topping pizza order of a senpai all mine, kya!

I've been stalking his every move (VERY stealthily) and figuring out everything about his fat tits self...

And a week ago I asked him to spit in a bottle, don't worry I came up with a great excuse fufufu~

You see it was to clone him, because what's better than one humongous gigantic phone number digits of pounds big bookie? Two! Puhuhu~

Though...it failed pretty bad, I asked that crazy doctor Mephesto to help me but all it made was a cartman fetus with multiple gyatts! UGH!!!

So I guess I can scratch that off....

Oh and recently I VERY SNEAKILY gyatt 2 strands of the poopy brown brunettes chocolate shart hair. He probably never noticed any of this because of my JEWISH STEALTH POWERS!! Oh and why hair strands you may ask? Aha, why to add more hair to my doll of course! So I went home and did just that, I counted all the total strands.

"50...51...52! Kya?!"

But that's not all of it was for, you see I had looked up on Reddit.com for ways to make... A LOVE POTION. It said you need DNA, so of course I took 2 strands this time, one for the doll and the other for my love potion, per se.

Ehe aha ehe ahaha kekwheheh puhuhuhu heheh teehee teehee aha aha gyatt gyat heheh fufufufu ehehehehe puhuhuhu~!

One problem though... I just don't know when to use it on him!

But I WILL and then he'll be all MINE! KYA!

But first there's something, or rather, someone I need to take care of. Per se.

Fatty's POV

Something didn't feel right, Kenny still hadn't texted me back even though he's always on his fucking phone! Ever since he finally was able to afford it he won't stop using it!

I just want the answers for the math homework gyattdamn!

I gave up and decided to just steal his homework from him in the morning, poor people don't go to college anyway. If he thinks he can ignore me, I'll beat his ass!

The Morning at Skewl

Kenny wasn't there in the morning OR in math class. That poor asshole is trying to screw me over, and we all know he doesn't get sick, poor people are immune or else they all would've died years ago!

When I walked into history I saw Kyal sitting down where him and Kenny switch out.

"Kahl have you seen Kenny? He wasn't in school today and he didn't answer my fucking texts!" I exclaimed, Kyle just shrugged and started tapping his fingers together while smiling and giggling. What the fuck bro?