Me: I'm letting you borrow my car.

Sierra: Forreal!?

Me: Yup. Be careful.

Sierra: I will.

Me: The keys are on my dresser.

Sierra: Okay.

I kissed her cheeks and walked out. I went downstairs where Jordan and Ashly was waiting.

Jordan: Ready?

Me: Yeah.

I yelled a bye and walked out with Jordan. I got in the back and Ashly sat in the front. I buckled up and Jordan pulled off.

About 20 minutes later , Jordan pulled up but didn't cut the engine.

Me: Aren't you coming in?

Jordan: Nah. I gotta go somewhere first.

Me: Okay.

I kissed her cheek and got out. I guess it was a safety key somewhere because Ashley had the door open. Jordan waited until the door was closed and I was in the house until she drove off. I went up to Jordan's room and put my bag down. I went back downstairs.

Ashly: Tatianna. Can I talk to you?

Me: Sure. What's up?

I sat on the couch beside her.

Ashly: Okay so tomorrow , I'm planning on taking Jayda to the beach , then after that , somewhere to eat out at. Where do you think we should go?

Me: Well , on first dates , keep it simple but not to simple. Like take her to Applebee's , IHOP , or Golden Corral , not McDonald's or Wendy's.

Ashly: You think she'll like it?

Me: Yeah.

Ashly: Okay.

Me: Tell Jordan not to bring home food. I'm going to cook.

Ashly: Okay.

I got up and entered the kitchen. I opened the freezer and saw no meats.

Me: Where the hell is all the meats?

Ashly: We ate em.

Me: Ugh. Yall are so unbelievable. Where are her keys?

Ashly: Upstairs. Their labeled.

Me: Okay.

I went upstairs and entered her room. I grabbed the keys to the BMW. I went to her office and grabbed around 500.00 dollars. I went downstairs.

Me: Ashly , are you coming?

Ashly: Nah. Im waiting on my sister to get here.

Me: Okay.

I entered the garage and slipped into the Black BMW. I started the engine and hooked my phone to the AUX cord. I hit play on my 5 Seconds Of Summer Playlist and Gotta Get Out Accoustic played. I pulled out and sped down the street. I think I passed Jordan coming down the street on the other side , but I couldn't see because they were talking to somebody else.

10 minutes later I arrived at the store and got out. I locked the doors and set the alarm. I walked in and grabbed a cart and went straight to the meats. I grabbed 2 packs of chicken legs , 1 pack of chicken thighs , 2 packs of pork chops , 2 packs of steak and 2 packs of hamburger. I went to the snacks and got some chips and cookies of random kinds but I knew that we ate. I then got some cereal. I got some drinks. You know. The usual.

I paid and left the store.

??: Excuse me.

I looked at the girl who was carrying suitcases and looked homeless and was with people who looked like her parents and who was at the BMW as I was putting the bags in.

Me: May I help you?

Girl: Um we're homeless and have nothing to eat. Do you have any money?

Me: Uh yes I do. Let me just finish putting these bags in.

Girl: May I help?

Me: Sure.

We put the bags in the backseat and I gave her 300.50.

Girl: God bless you. God bless you.

Me: Haha okay now. God bless you too.

They ran to McDonald's which was right across from food lion. I got in the car and sped off. I went back to the house and saw people on the porch. I parked in the garage and cut the engine. I slipped my phone in my pocket along with the keys. I grabbed some of the bags and went in. There was a few people in the living room other than Ashly. I saw Khalayah though.

Layah: Baby!

Me: Oh shit.

Layah tackled me to the ground.

Me: Never fails.

Layah: I missed you!

Me: I missed you too!

I got up and went to the kitchen and Layah followed.

Layah: So did you move in?

Me: Move in where?

We went back to the garage and we both grabbed some bags.

Layah: With Jordan.

Me: Oh. Nope , I didn't move in with her.

Layah: Ohh.

Me: Yeah.

We got everything out the car and we went back in the kitchen. I started to put stuff up. I heard something drop upstairs.

Me: I'll be back.

I went up and entered Jordan's office. She was running around frantically.

Me: Baby calm down. What happened in here?

Jordan: I lost 500.00! I was supposed to give that to somebody for the green but I lost it.

Me: Uh you didn't lose it. I took it. I went shopping with it.

Jordan: Wait you came into my office , into my safe and grabbed 500 dollars without telling me and you spent it to go shopping!?

She yelled at me and walked towards me.

Me: Stop fucking yelling at me! I didn't spend it shopping on clothes! I spent it on food for your fucking house because ya eat it and done replace it! At least I
spent it on something useful!

Jordan slapped me across the face.

Jordan: Tati-

She didn't get to finish her sentence because I punched her in the lip.

Me: Don't you ever , hit me again.

Jordan grabbed me and threw me in the ground. I grabbed her leg and pulled her down which made her land on top of me.

Me: Get off me you ass wipe.

Jordan: I'm sorry.

I looked at Jordan and slapped her across the face like she done to me.

Jordan: I love you Tati.

Me: I love you too ass wipe.

She connected our lips.

- - - -
Chapter 26

• They basically got a love / hate relationship

Cammy 😈