16: Spring Slaughter

Back on earth, you all come up to a lively beach, with humans happily walking around, enjoying their spring time, relaxing and chatting with one another. Beneath a dock, Blitz, Moxxie, Millie and Loona hide behind a coral-covered rock.

"Now, remember, we can't be seen, alright? And loose shots will likely cause a panic, so Loona can help with leading targets to a better spot to off 'em." Blitz explains. "So try to keep the kid under control." Millie held you firmly in her lap, patting your head as you fidget in excitement.

Blitz then turns to Loona. "You got the list, Loonie?"

Loona skims through a long list in her hands and gives it a brief sniff.

"Got it." She then proceeds to stand up and stepped out from behind the rock. In a swirling flash of blue light, she transforms into a perfect human version of herself; with long white hair and a Gothic style.

The imps stare in shock at the perfect replication of the human form, while you looked on in amazement.

"Ohhhhh, Loonie, look at you..." Blitz looked on with pride and adoration. "You look...downright awful!"

Loona glares at Blitz while you just giggled at the abruptness of the comment.

"I am so proud. Now, fetch!"

As Loona sets out to aquire a target, you started to get antsy, squirming in Millie's hold and grumbling impatiently. "Just a moment, shug..." You heard Millie assure, while Moxxie lightly tickled your hooves to comfort you.

In time, Loona spots a tall man wearing sunglasses. She moves a finger toward his chest and gives him a flirtatious grin. She then motions behind her and to a private alleyway, where she proceeds to lead him over and leans against the wall. The man reaches out to grab her in lust but is shot in the head by Blitz spying on the roof. He gives Loona a thumbs up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up next was a blonde man runs at Loona in a lust ridden haze, though he is quickly caught in a noose by casted by Blitz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up on a rooftop, a brown haired man leans in to kiss Loona, but Millie sics you on him and you waste no time in pouncing into his chest, mauling your way into his chest, causing him to stumble over the edge. He then falls into a dumpster in which you promptly climb out of, letting Moxxie slam the lid shut on the gnarled man before bending down to wipe off your blood smeared face with a wet-wipe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down a sidewalk, a fat man walks alongside Loona, but you threw a flower pot onto into his head, earning a headpat from Millie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kills quickly piled up at a pretty steady pace, as Blitz and your parents gathered the bodies into dark, bloodstained trash bags, while you teethed on a bloodied arm that hung out of one of the bags.

"That's nine kills in the bag!" Blitz exclaimed cheerfully, pulling the gnawed hand out of your mouth, saddening you. "I like to see that waily snatch orgasm that many--"

"Alright, spring breakers! Y'all ready to get f***ked up and make some B***HIN' BAD CHOICES?!"

Somewhere on the beach, a audience cheers in front of a stage, with a fan boy ripping open his shirt that has her name poorly written on his chest.

"This is your final boarding call." Verosika, now in a human disguise of her own, winks seductively. "All aboard."

The words "F**k you Blitzo" appears on the large screens, causing the imp to growl like a rabid animal, even foaming at the mouth in fury.

"Bitz-o!" You pointed at the screen upon seeing his name, earning a scathing glare from the imp.

🎵 Pack your bags. Sun's out. Take a vacay, babe. Take it straight to bone town. 🎵

As the song plays, the humans begin to fall under a lustful trance; kissing, hugging, and grinding on others nearby. This lust is further amplified by Verosika's lackeys, whom were in human disguises of their own as they started to mingle and mesh in with the other remaining humans as well, ensuring no one was left out, turning what was a simple beach party into a sexual free-for-all.

🎵 V-time, free time, baby, relax. Self-care, no hair, Brazilian wax. Hornt up succu-bus to the beach. Catch some rays while catching some D. 🎵

"God DAMMIT! That b***h started her goadish mating call! Now, she's gonna win all these sex maniacs!" Blitz spat furiously. "We gotta pick things up, guys!"

A drunken blonde man suddenly makes himself known by vomiting, to which Blitz quickly points at him. "He on the list, Loonie?"

"Huh? Yeah..." Loona answered, distracted by the now human Vortex standing guard at the stage. "I- I think so."

"GOOD!" Wasting no time, Blitz takes out a red and black axe.

"Oh, whoa! What are you?" The dumb human was too drunk to take account to the danger he was in. "A leprechaun?"

"Yeah... pretty cool, huh?"

Blitz then cleaves his head in half with the axe without a second thought.

"But you sure as shit ain't gonna tell nobody!" He turns to face Loona. "Alright, next one Loonie, c'mon! Loonie? Wait, where--...?"

Blitz glances around to find Loona nowhere in sight.

"Wha-- Wha-- Wh--" Blitz's eyes started to tear up in fear as he grew frantic. "WHERE'S MY BABYYYYYY?!?!"

"Look!" Millie points towards the stage, where Loona is seen walking towards Vortex. Blitzo notices, and his fatherly dread quickly turns to seething anger. You were simply curious, wondering what Loona could be doing, wandering away from the team.

...you figured you'd follow her to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she made her approach, Loona checks her makeup again but was interrupted by two men passionately tongue kissing, falling to the ground at her feet, just as a discarded bikini top lands on Loona's head.

The fanboy from earlier runs toward Verosika on stage as she sings the next chorus in her song but Vortex notices and punches him into the ground, head first. He then drags the man away into a distance. Loona continued her pursuit, tossing aside a bra, but is stopped by incubus Josh, who smirks at her, eyebrows raised, trying to charm her. However she remains unaffected, smashing the back of her fist into his face causing him to fall over.

"Now, who wants a piece of this?!"

Verosika tosses her Beelzejuice bottle into the ocean, creating a golden spillage.

A lone catfish appears, which rapidly starts to grow and mutate from the demonic alcohol.