7: mission accomplished!

"Ohh I had that f**king shot, God dammit, Moxxie!"

You dimly heard blitz grumble to himself, as you struggled against your bindings, though unlike millie and blitz who had their arms tied over their head, you had rope tied tightly around your chest and waist, effectively pinning you to the wooden post. You whimpered and squirmed as you watched the Ralphie man poured gasoline around the stake you've been tied to, as Martha stepped forward, now donning skull earrings, a low-cut polka-dot shirt and her hair is much more unkempt.

"Satan! We return your FILTHY creatures back to the pits of Hell!"

Martha called out, raising her torch up to you three as Millie and Blitz continue their struggles. "May the root of evil remain honored as we continue thy WORK!"

With that, she tosses the lit torch at the base of the stake, laughing maniacally as the flames climb up the stake and set you all alight...

...only nothing happened.

"Yeah, that's not how it works, lady." Blitz spoke, completely unaffected and deadpan. "Sorry, your fire doesn't really hurt us, but, I mean, I could fake it if that'll get your d**k hard."

"Oh." Martha stood, disappointed. "S**t."

"Well," with a roll of her eyes, she produces her gun, her wicked grin returning. "I'll just shoot you in your smart-a** mouth!"

"That would be more effective." Blitz blurts, much to Millie's alarm.

"Blitz!" Millie hisses.

Martha laughs evilly again as she aims her rifle at the you three, to which you all flinch, bracing for impact.

BANG!

You felt something wet hit your nose, and you look down to see a brown eye staring back at you. You looked up at Martha, just in time to see her with a hold straight through her head where her eye was, only for her to collapse seconds later, revealing a familiar white-haired imp holding his gun.

"Moxxie!"

"Dada!"

Millie beamed at the sight of her husband, and you were just happy to see your father in one piece, but Blitz wasn't as enthusiastic. "You're not gettin' your goddamn paycheck for this one, Mox!"

Moxxie unties the rope, freeing you all from from their binding, to which he and Millie share a brief snuggle with you in their embrace.

"Is our little (name) okay?" Moxxie asks timidly. Millie nods, handing you to him. "They're right here!"

"Dada!" You cheered, your tail wagging gleefully

"Oh, yeah, thanks, I'm fiiiine!" Blitz sarcastically calls out, still on the ground from his fall.

Moxxie quickly hands you back to Millie and gets to helping his boss up up.

"I'm sorry, sir." Moxxie says, slinging his arm around his shoulders to support his injured boss. "I compromised our objective and put us in harm's way. It won't happen again. I promise."

"Apology accepted!" Blitz states cheerfully, pulling his employee into a hug. However, his voice drops into a contemptuous mutter.

"But, if you ever pull a stunt like this agaaaaain, I will f**k you and your wife in front of your kid."

No sooner had he said this, he perks back up, releasing his now unnerved employee. "Alrighty! Job well done! Now let's get off."

He reached into his breast pocket, at first pulling out a small grey and black pony toy, handing it off to you then reaches back into his pocket and pulls out his cell phone.

"Ehhhh, yeah. Give me a moment." Moxxie states, still slightly uncomfortable. "I need to get something I left at the house."

"Okay fine. But, hurry up!" Blitz states impatiently, taking out his phone to contact his receptionist.

"Loonaaaa! We're ready to come home, dear!"

You watched as Moxxie took off towards the direction of the woods, reaching for him in a sense of alarm and worry of losing him again. "Dada!"

"Don't worry sweetie, he'll be back." Millie reassured you, pecking a kiss into your head.

"We'll wait for im'."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night fall when Moxxie finally returned to the ground, and you had fallen into a brief power nap in Millie's arms.

"There he is." Blitz deadpanned, snapping you out of your sleeping trance. "Have a good w**k-off session, Moxxie?"

"Excuse me?"

"Look, I don't care where you c*m in the living world. Just come to your job on time, alright?" Blitz poked Mox several times to emphasize his words, ending it with a playful pull of the cheek. "See you at the office!"

"Dada!" You reached for Moxxie cheerfully, to which he smiles, pecking a brief kiss into your head.

"You doing okay, sweetie?" Millie asks.

"Better now, honey." He smiles tiredly in response. "I think I just needed a minute to process."

"You have a gooooood heart, honey." Millie assures, pressing a finger to his chest. She then playfully pinches where his nose would be. "Just a fuzzy head!"

"Fuzzy head!" You repeated, giggling while your parents looked down at you lovingly. She plants a kiss on Moxxie's lips before turning back around to walk into the portal, putting you in a tender shoulder hold. "Let's get ya, somethin' to eat, shug!"

You waved at Moxxie, still giggling as he waved back, with a content shine in his eye. He moves to walk back in, but a voice over a loudspeaker sounds from a distance.

"We got em, boys!"

You couldn't quite see what was happening, but you saw a helicopter hovering over the large house, dropping what looked a missile into the roof--

BOOM!

You suddenly saw a massive explosion erupt where the house once stood, making you gasp in awe at the pretty shades of orange and red.

"Oooh, did ya see that hun!?" Millie gasps in excitement, smiling at your look of awe.

You clapped giddily. "Bad hoomans go boom!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh, did you see my little mox-mox? We did it! Oh, Moxxie!"

Cheered Millie as she hugged the downcasted imp, who wore an oddly traumatized look on his face. Blitz and Mayberry cheered as well, while Loona opted to smile in satisfaction of the job being done. You sat on the table, busy stuffing your face with cake.

"Well, here's to the kid's first mission accomplished," Blitz gestured to you, in which Loona ruffled your hair, then gave Moxxie a smug smile. "And Moxxie finally learned to not f**k up."

"And killin' people isn't that big of a deal if they try to kill you back!" Millie adds, patting Moxxie's head.

"That's messed up." Mayberry notes. "But I paid for it."

Blitz, Mayberry and Loona share a laugh as you focused on your cake.

"Yeah, f**k that family!"

"Yah!" You cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep in mind; do not ask about the next update or ask for another update.

It will not make me go quicker, and will in fact make me go slower due to de-motivation and pressure.