CHAPTER 14 (EP:13)

Start from the beginning

"Arey sirf ek bite kha le, mere liye. Pleaseee." He whined.

"Acha accha thik hai." I chuckled softly. 

He fed me a big bite in which I slapped his arm as he chuckled devishly.

"Aree, hum disturb to nahi kr rahe na." Manisha said as she came in with Varun, who had showered and was looking at us with another expression, I noticed it and when I asked him with signal, he just shook his head. 

"Na na, aisa na hai kuch." I said, standing up and sighed.

"Chalo mai ja rahi nahane." I saod and walked away.

After shower I wore my clothes, let my hair down and did a little makeup and I was done.

After that I walked in the kitchen to eat something and started to eat when Varun came

We were talking normally and I saw Manisha and Abhishek looking at us from the bedroom.

I smiled at them, Manisha smiled back but Abhishek just stared at me.

I frowned a bit but got back to talking with Varun.

------

It was currently 3pm when Big bodd called us.

"Jaisa ki aap sab jante hai ki abhi ghar 2 teamo mein bataa hua hai team A yaani ki team Black aur team B yaani ki Team White, jismein Kam satdasaya bache hai aur muqabla hamesh barabari ka hona chahiye. Biggboss team A ko thoda waqt de rahe ki aap thoda time lekar faisla lein ki aapki team mein konsa 2 satdasaya ko Bahar nikalna chahenge aur uske baad team B ka faisla hoga ki woh kis satdasaya ko chunegi. Like a group of 2 people. Aur Team B mai se kisi ek ko jana padega." He said.

It was decided that me manisha, bebika manisha or manisha and cyurs.

But at last it was finally decision either me and Manisha or Manisha and Bebika.

We walked back to the living room and sat down at the sofa when we told them whom we will send, bigg boss then announced that Team B will choose one person that who they will choose to get in their team, only one people will be taken.

We walked to the bathroom talking about how Bebika is and all.

They chose me and  Manisha of course and Bebika was disappointed.

Of course.

Jealous bitch.

Then from Team B it was Varun who shifted to Team A.

In vimal corner with Abhishek.

"Acha ek baat puchu? Thapad maat marna." He asked.

"Agar waise thapad wale question puchega tab to padega hi." I smirked whe n he pouted a bit.

"Thik to nahi bata raha."

"Are bata re." I said, shaking his arm. 

"Umm, silly hai but, tereko abhi tak  yaha pr koi pasand aya?" He asked hesitaely.