Chapter 5

Eunhee POV :-
I woke up with severe headache. I slightly massaged my head with my hand and reality hit me. I looked around to find Taehyung but he wasn't here. I looked around carefully now that he had untied my hands and the light bulb was turned onn and to my suprise I saw two bottles of water placed on my side. My stomach grumbled when I took one of the bottles in my hand.

'I hadn't even eaten anything since morning the day I was kidnapped. I don't even know how long I've been here. I want to g-go.. I-' tears automatically started pouring down my eyes as the grumble of my stomach increased. I tried to open the sealed cap of the bottle but failed to open it due to the lack of energy in my body. I gave my last attempt of opening the cap but with my teeth this time. I cap twisted and opened up. I gulped down half of the bottle immediately.

Suddenly I started feeling wetness in my underwear.

'God please no!! Not now!!!!' I cried.

I had no option but to shout for their help.

"HEYYY!!! YOU GUYS COME DOWN HERE!!! I NEED HELPPP!!!! PLEASSSEEEE!!!!" but my words fell in deaf ears. No one came down to my rescue or my pleas even after shouting continuously for nearly an hour.

I tried to get up from my place and walk around. I fell back on the chair when a sharp jolt of pain struck my back.

My cramps had started and it felt really worse. I didn't have my pain killers with me either.
__________________

I felt disgusted of myself because I was surrounded in my period blood. There were a few old rags in the corner of the dirty room. I put them in between my clothed pants and sat on the chair in pain, hunger and weakness.

I started to think that they would kill me by starving me to death and started sobbing and then in a few minutes the door of the basement opened and those two guys walked inside with utter shock seeing me like this.

Jungkook POV :-
I and Taehyung hyung entered the basement to release her but what we saw next left us in utter shock...

“ She was surrounded by a pool of blood ”

“Jesus wtf happened to you?!!” hyung shrieked loudly. The basement being silent made him sound more louder and his voice echoed throughout the corridor of the basement.

She looked at us weakly with tears in her eyes. I wanted to call the head maid but I remembered that she retired a few weeks back and all we have are male workers, cooks, cleaners and all. We didn't have a female worker because they keep throwing themselves on us.

It's my period b-blood. Pl-please help me ” she spoke weakly. I wasn't ever disgusted by anybody laying dead or alive in their pool of blood but seeing her in this condition— I felt a pang in my heart which I never felt for anybody.

“Listen! We'll be back don't think of running away or even moving from your place. Understood?

Now tell us what are the things you need?” I asked her

“P-please bring me some pads, an ointment for rashes and some undergarments” she broke down. She started crying loudly and I understand, which woman would feel okay after experiencing this thing? It was our fault, we should have taken care of her, we should have checked her on our surveillance camera often after leaving her here. I know we kidnapped her but we should have understood that she's a woman and this thing could have happened.

“ Jungkook in the car right now!! ” hyung screamed and ran away. The basement smelled bad. It didn't smell like the metallic smell of blood. It smelt different and..... Disgusting?

'Urghhhh stop thinking this way Jungkook!! You are the reason she's in this situation!!!!' I scolded myself and ran out of the basement into the car.

Taehyung POV :-
When we entered I couldn't help but shriek at the scene in front of us. She was laying in a pool of blood. She was sitting on the chair and the blood trickled down the chair and dropped on the floor.

Soon Jungkook entered the car and I drove off to the nearest super market.
__________________

'Wait! Are you mad? Why are you entering the women's section right now?! There are women you idiot' I whispered to kook.

' What do u expect us to do then?! Wait here and look like creeps? Look that lady is already giving us a weird stare!! Come onn let's ask someone's help and go get the things she needs' he whisper shouted back at me.

We entered the women's section like knights in shining armour for that girl who we don't even know!!

'Look I think they are here for their girlfriends' a lady said to her friend giggling.

'When will I get such a good boyfriend who'll take care of me?' the other asks eyeing us.

'THIS IS SOO EMBARRASSING' we both murmur at the same time.

We stroll in that section for nearly 5 minutes in hurry and the ladies passing by keep murmuring and giggling to themselves. None come for help!

“Are you looking for something for your girlfriend?” an old lady finally asks.

“Anniyo ajumma. She's just a friend. We need to take pads for her and hurry back but we don't know what to buy...” I explain to her.

“Ohh I see ... - This might be perfect and enough for this week I'm sure” she says and smiles.

We thank her and then take the rest of the things she told us to bring for her.

And about undergarments? We both had eye f*cked her before. We exactly knew her size. We dashed in and picked up her size and rushed out the second store.
_____________

We gave her my clothes. An over sized hoodie and grey sweatpants.
_____________

I'm soooo sorry my lovely readers!!! I was quiet busy with clg work. I hadn't planned on publishing now either. But when I checked, I had half the story saved in my drafts! I promise you that I'll post sooner next time okay?! Probably double updates😭

Until then take care!!!

And

HAPPY DIWALI TO Y'ALL 🪔✨