"Fuck off Matteo, also you missed mother, she was here last night before everyone went home," I say walking into the closet and fetching a black shirt, pants, and a grey sport jacket along with pullover for Aria that would cover the marks I knew I'd left on her neck.

"I did talk to her briefly, she mentioned that she was worried for Aria," Matteo says the typical humour gone from his voice as I handed the sweater to Aria who pulled the sweater over her head while being careful not to reveal herself at all.

"I'm safest with Alessio," Aria says climbing from the bed and having my sweater sag like a dress on her. "Also why are your arms so long?" she muses as my sleeves hung past where her hands were.

"I have twenty centimeters of height over you," I say rolling up the sleeves of the sweater.

"Oh Aria, nice art on my brothers back," Matteo comments and I turn to glare at him as Aria flushed and looked down.

"I can't deal with you this early in the day Matteo, get out of my bedroom," I order in my Capo voice.

"Before I do you should know that Tommaso is expecting you in Sesto Campano this evening for your meeting with them for peace," Matteo says walking towards the door and slipping out.

"That's how fast you're going to deal with it?" Aria asks with a worried expression, though I doubted it was for my safety.

"Yes, I've learned that if I can deal with things they don't get out of hand. If peace can be sorted with Tommaso I will be able to focus on helping the Fianntino's. Though Dante's territory is going to be reassigned by Matteo's choosing, Florence is the home of one of my best Regional Underbosses," I say buttoning my shirt and tucking it into my pants.

"When will you be home?" Aria asks and I think back to our agreement that I had to tell her what time I'd be home.

"It's going to take until nine PM Arianna so I should be home at midnight," I answer before calling Lino and looking outside.

"Yes Boss," he says into the phone as he picked up.

"Pull the new Mercedes Sedan out, I need it," I say and he hums in the affirmative.

"The valet is getting it out now," Lino says.

"Thank you, I'll be down in just a moment, I want you to take Arianna back to Varazze," I say glancing over at Aria who had been looking around the closet and came out with the outfit she would choose to wear.

"Yes, Don," he says and I hang up watching as Aria carried the clothing towards the bathroom.

"I will see you back in Varazze," she says stopping in the doorway of the bathroom.

Crossing the room I stopped in front of her and pulled her to me wrapping her small waist in my arms and giving her the time to hug me since she wouldn't see me for the rest of today.

"You better come back to me," I hear her murmur against my chest.

"I will," I say knowing that I didn't have any reason to come back to my villa before the proposal, I had no reason to view my home as anything but a place I ate and slept in. Now I had Aria to come back home to, someone that had no matter how we'd started out, made me meals each day, and been almost like the air in the home. It hadn't felt the same since she had arrived, hadn't felt bleak or empty. Now it had my golden brown haired fiancé walking around the premises and admiring the flowers, taking enjoyment in her drawings that I'd took note of and commissioned an art studio built in the addition to my home. Just for her.

"How can you be so sure?" Aria asks ever worried about my safety, or that she'd see me. I'd noticed that many of her habits included being close to me, or putting herself in the home where either I'd notice her or encounter her.