19

Misunderstood

Sunday
10:40 am,

Three girl enjoying theirs tea time at cat cafe even talking to each other "How was last night?"Mika yamaka asked her best friend "it's was fine—when I first meet his parents -I was so nervous as hell. his father cold expression scared me and his mother is fine,she on going person like Yukie"this make both of them look toward Yukie shirofuku who eat all the milk bun.

"For real?!"

"Yes,And his father didn't look like he on his 7o's"

Xeym whisper the word so only the two girl heard making Yukie choke on her food and Mika was coughing lightly "a sugar Daddy ?!"Yukie exclaimed loudly catching the other customer and worker attention inside this cat cafe.

"Shush!!"

Mika slap her hand on Yukie mouth as she wince in pain behind the brunette palm "Yukie,lower your voice down—please"xeym said with embarrassing tone even avoiding the customer eyes who looking at their table.

"you embarrassed us,no wonder-your loud like the boyfriend of yours"Mika told her "I will let go my hand from your mouth-if you promise ...you will low down your voice,got it?"she added and Yukie nodded her head even giving the 'ok' hand sign.

And just like that the brunette girl letting her hand go from the girl mouth,who take a deep breath "I was just shocked,ok"Yukie pouted "And I'm glad we got off day on Sunday"the black hair girl exclaimed and the girls nodded in agreement.

"It's because our boss,close his restaurant today—if not we will be working"

"I agree,but is it coincidence that our boss close his restaurant today or he got a family matters business?"

"I don't know—takeda-San didn't told us,why he close his restaurant today"

Xeym shrugged her shoulder and sipping on her green tea  "weird,he usually told us about it"Yukie said sighing a little "Yeah..."Mika trailed off as she saw someone familiar come inside the cat cafe "Mika-chan what's wrong?"the reddish brown haired girl asked even nudging the girl side.

"Ze,if I tell you. don't look back —will you obey us?"

"What do you mean?"

She raise her eyebrows at the two girl with confused expression and trying to look what at what they saw but being stop by Yukie cupping both her cheeks "you not ready to see it"she said making the girl look more confused at what they're talking about.

"yeah,Yukie right—how about you play with tatsu..hmm-here Neko-neko"out of nowhere Mika put black cat on their table and that cat got bed head just like a certain male and his eyes color were hazel.

The girl gasp and cheeks covered in blush when seeing the cat "he look like kuroo-San"she patted the cat head as 'it' purring "cuteness overload!"Mika And Yukie look each other before sighing in relief 'this is the best distraction for ...now' her best friend thought before looking toward the familiar face,who sitting a bit far from their table.

'Kuroo And alisa? Did they get back?'

While Mika on her train thought,Yukie bits her lips getting more nervous 'what If Ze-chan saw them?is she going to cry? Is she going to punch kuroo? Is she going to slap alisa or...but Ze-chan never told us what her relationship with kuroo'the girl got overthinking mind.

"Tatsu...where are you going?"

Ze asked as the black cat get off from their table and walk toward someone.

she just eyeing him from behind as he arrive where he want to go even rubbed his own head at a certain ceo leg "meow~"hazel eyes meet black eyes,just like that both of their eyes widened "kuroo-San"she whisper the words before looking beside him to saw light blond haired girl with big happy smile "And alisa".Xeym mumble the word.

Yukie with Mika just realize that their co-worker stared at where the young ceo sit with his ex "Ze-Chan,it's not what you think-"before Yukie could speak the truth,xeym pack her things and got up from the chair "I... need to go...I forget i have something to do,here some money to pay up and see you guys on Monday ...bye"she quickly get out from the cat cafe without the two girl explanation.

"Tetsu,where are you going?"

The model girl look at her ex,who got up from his chair and walk out from the cat cafe leaving her here alone without a reasons and he seems in rush "he always like that when he was busy but..."the girl trailed off-thinking about something "does people think we going back together,its totally a misunderstood".