6

Xeym shwang

"Is that all?"kuroo look at the shopping cart that filled with kitchen ingredients and half of them were snacks "yes,let's pay up"the girl told him and kuroo pushed the shopping cart as him and the girl walk side by side "you don't have to pay—I will pay for this"the young ceo exclaimed and walk in front the girl with shopping cart leaving Ze froze on her spot.

"You don't have to kuroo-San!"

The girl rejecting his offer for paying up their things "I have my own money,so I can pay up by my money"the girl said as she rush to his side—kuroo side eyes the girl before grinning "save that money for something" , "what for?"she asked him with curiosity tone "for our wedding"he smugly said at the girl,this make Ze cheeks heat up.

"Kuroo-San!"

"I'm saying a fact,little waitress"

——

After paying up,those two come out from grocery story with kuroo holding up the shopping bag for her "160.90 yen—I should pay you back kuroo-San"the girl said after looking at their shopping receipts,and kuroo shake his head denying the girl pay back.

"It's fine"

"But kuroo-San-"

"You should save those money of yours,one day you gonna need it"

He smile sweetly at the girl making ze cheeks heating up even more "there you guys"That familiar voice catch the two attention as they looking toward the owner voice "tooru"Ze frowning,she just realize oikawa tooru have been missing from their grocery shopping.

"Geh,what wrong with that face.ze-Chan"

"Where were you? You leave me with kuroo-San"

"Sorry"

The brunette male rub his neck with cheeky smile plastered on his lips "my fan girls spotted me,asking for my sign and picture.that's why I leave you with kuroo"he said looking guilty "I'm sorry okay"the said male waiting for the girl forgiveness "next time,inform us first.ok"the girl scoffed "ok"he grinned even make 'ok' hand sign.

Kuroo who standing from sideline watching those two cousin interaction "kuroo,is that bag heavy for you?—I could carry it for you"oikawa suddenly asked the young ceo as he snapping himself from being caught stared at the pretty boy cousin "it's fine,I can handle it"the other male said with small smile.

"Are you sure,kuroo-San?"

"Yes,I'm fine—by the way.little waitress,where's your guys car? So I could put this bag inside your guys car"

Kuroo asked while searching for those two cousin car "actually"oikawa rub his neck nervously "we didn't brought a car with us"Ze told him while avoiding kuroo hazel eyes that makes her heart beat faster "so...you guys walking?"he asked once again—oikawa and Ze nodded their head in sync.

"Why?"

"My parents house,is not that far"

The girl said while playing with her thumbs and this make kuroo close his eyes then take a deep breath "let's just use my car"he said "where?"oikawa asked looking around for the young ceo car "there's"kuroo point at his car that he park in front bakery shop.

"Damn! Ford Mustang"

Oikawa eyes sparkle when seeing the male car "lets go"kuroo told the two cousin which they salute at him "yes,sir!".

——

Kuroo tetsurou park his car in front the girl parents house—"we arrive"he told those two cousin as oikawa were playing with his phone at the back seat while Ze,she was sitting at the passenger seat because kuroo want her too "thanks for dropping us,kuroo"oikawa thanking the ceo who nodded his head.

"No problems"

"Let's go,Ze"

Oikawa tooru open the back door seat and coming out from the car with shopping bag on his hold "thanks you,kuroo-San"the girl thanking the male "no problem"he said while watching the girl unbuckle her seatbelt and ready to go outside from his car—"wait"kuroo big hand wrap around the girl wrist preventing her from going out.

"Kuroo-San?"

"I didn't know your name—little waitress"

He cupped the girl cheeks that became more hot because of the male touch "kuroo-San,tooru waiting for me"the girl said worried for her cousin,who've been waiting for her outside the car "the car window is tinted,no one will see us"he smirked feeling the girl trembling under his touch "let me know your name"he said in demanding tone.

"Xeym...xeym shwang".