24

You sure,you're not dating him?

Mika yamaka watch as her best friend humming happily "Mika-What's wrong with Ze...she seems to have bright aura around her today"a male co-worker of her asked with worried expression.

"Momosuke-San,that what it's look like if you deeply in love with someone"

Momosuke tanji gasp "for real?!"he asked and Mika nodded her head "for real,I was like that too,when I'm with suguru"she told him making momosuke pouted "how i wish to be loved,by girls too"he said and Mika heard him.

"Do you want me to teach you?"

"Teach me,what?"

"Teaching at how to attracting the girls attention !"

She said with sparkle eyes while momosuke only give her an awkward smile "are you even a 'pro'?" He asked even sweat dropping "hey! How dare you look down women like me! Thinking I wouldn't be a 'pro' at teaching people"she said scoffing loudly.

"I remember you teaching a new worker on making coffee and...the coffee machine almost destroyed by you and thanks to takeda-San who notice that asking you to do your own work"

"Hey! Why are you even remembered about that!"Mika said looking shy and momosuke only chuckle "and I wouldn't be surprise if you teaching me how to attract the girls attention and they just ignore or walk away from me"he added making Mika slap his arm harshly.

"Aww! Aww Mika I'm sorry!"

"I hate you! Don't talk to me !"she pouted and walk away from the male who look dumbfounded "Mika! I'm sorry!".

"No! Don't come near me or I tell suguru!"

"Well,I'm dead"he mumbles even shivering a little.

— —

Xeym watch as Mika sulked around the corner even crossing her arms over her chest "Mika-Chan,what's wrong?"she asked looking confused why her best friend sulking.

"Asked momosuke-San"

"Eh,momosuke-San? What's wrong with him?"

She asked her with concern tone "Ze-Chan!"the brunette girl suddenly hugged her best friend tightly with teary eyes "momosuke,hate him"she pouted making ze hugged her back even caressing the girl hair.

"Aww,my baby don't worry mommy here—do you want me to punch him in the face?"

"Yeah,best his ass mom!"

"Say louder if you want me to beat his ass!"

"BEAT HIS ASS!"

Mika yelled loudly since they're at resting room, no one heard their conversation—it's not until the resting room door being opened from outside catching Mika and xeym attention as they look at the person who opened the door.

There's stood momosuke tanji with dumb expression as he watch the two girls giving him a death stare.

"Wh-Why are you guys looking at me like that?!"He tremble a little.

"ATTACK!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

— —

Takeda ittetsu came out from his office room and searching for 3 workers of his "sir" the cashier girl bowing a little at her boss "mitsumi-San have you seen,shwang-San,yamaka-san and tanji-san?"he asked the girl who shook her head as 'no'.

"Why sir?"

"Ah,before tanji-San come out from my office room I asked him to called out yamaka-San and shwang-San but he haven't returned yet with the two girls".

"Aren't yamaka-San And shwang-San have break time?"

A waitress girl come and told her boss after taking the customer order "shuri-San right,sir—they have break time and I think they at resting room"another worker told his boss as takeda nodded his head.

"Thanks you guys and keep working"

"Yes,sir"

They said in sync even watching their boss back as he walking toward the resting room looking out for the three co-worker of them "what do you think shwang-San and yamaka-San doing in that resting room?"mitsumi Yamamoto asked her two friend.

"Maybe doing dumbest thing?"

"If shirofuku-San here,she totally joining them"

"You right,but today shirofuku-San got an off day today and tomorrow "shuri said even crossing her arms over her chest.

— —

Takeda opened the resting room door and he unexpectedly saw something he didn't want to see "sir! Help me!"momosuke yelp as xeym tugged his hair lightly while Mika tickling his side making the male laugh loudly.

"Hahahahaha ha ha—m-Mika stop it!"

"No!"

The girl reject him after asking her to stop tickling his side "I think..."takeda trailed off "I don't have enough sleep and you guys can continue I will talk with you guys later"he said even closing the resting room door.

"SIR DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THEM!"

"Aww stop tugging my hair,Ze ! I might go bald right now!"

Xeym chuckle before letting got the male hair and Mika stop tickle his side as he take a deep breath looking so done with his lives "I'm sorry"he said before sitting straight "and stop torturing me,please"he give them a puppy eyes "disgusting"an arrow pierce at momosuke heart.

"I'm sorry momosuke"

"Yeah,we sorry"

"Apologized accepted but if Yukie was here and joining you guys...I'm gonna end my lives right now"he said looking at the two girls who give him confused expression "why?"they asked In sync.

"Duh,she totally putting all food in my mouth until I can't breath"

"Well that's Yukie for you"ze chuckle and helping momosuke to stand up "speaking of Yukie—I don't understand with her off days"Mika said while rubbing her chin thinking she have beard.

"Well next Monday and Tuesday she will be working and the other next Monday and Tuesday she got an off days".

"Oh you mean,today Monday she off days and next Monday she will be working?"

Ze and momosuke nodded their head "let's go back to worked and before that takeda-San called you guys to his office"momosuke told them "yes,sir"they salute at him as leave them alone at the resting room. "Ze-Chan"mika called out her best friend name making ze look at her.

"Yes?"

"You sure,you're not dating him?"

Xeym look at her with creasing eyebrows "who?"

"Kuroo tetsurou".