31

Triple date

Shwang resident,
Living room,21.59 pm—
3rd person POV

"My love —I always love you and I always choose you as my first love,so be my girlfriend "

"Oh yes—I will edwardo"

The couple that sat at the living room couch giving cringe expression when hearing the words leave the male main character mouth "I'm glad,you didn't confess like that tetsu—if you did I'm gladly reject you"the waitress girl told the male as they cuddling each other.

"Seriously Ангел"

"I'm kidding ,don't take it to the heart—I will never 'ever' rejecting a man like you"

The girl grinned at her boyfriend who rolled his eyes playfully and smile "you like to tease me,huh"the male smirked and Ze nodded her head variously "who's girlfriend being this naughty,Hmm"the girlfriend raise her hand in the air "kuroo tetsurou girlfriend!"Just like that loud laugh could be heard at the house when kuroo tickle her side.

"I-I'm sorry ...please stop—tetsu!"

"Naughty girl need to be punished!"

"Stop it!"

Xeym take a deep breath as she laying down on the couch while kuroo on top of her with biggest smile "want another punishment,Ангел?" He asked and the girl shake her head no "good"he said then lean down as his hot breath hit the girl face since their face were too close.

"What are you doing?"the waitress girl asked.

Kuroo let out deep chuckle and planted soft kiss on the girl forehead,this make her got butterflies inside "Sono pazzo di te—Sei la cosa più bella che mi sia mai capitata"Ze stared at her man eyes as they make the longest eyes contact "Я тебя люблю"he added "tetsu..."the young ceo look at his girlfriend with raising eyebrows

"Yes?"

"What are you even saying?! I didn't even understand every words that came out from your mouth! Please speak in Our language !"

Kuroo laugh loudly and getting off from the girl "you don't need to know,Ангел"Ze scoff "jerk".

"Excuse me"he gasp in offended "since when did you learn different language"she asked an stupid question "hello this is kuroo tetsurou the young famous ceo,I got client from other countries—do you think I will have a client in Japan only?"he said even crossing his arms.

"Nope,By the way tetsu—I have questions"

"What is it?"

"Who Yukie shirofuku boyfriend"

Kuroo give her shock expression "you didn't know her boyfriend?!"Ze nodded her head "I always asked her who her boyfriend but she always mentioned you that you know him"she said making the young ceo facepalm "Лисичка,Yukie boyfriend is a famous volleyball player"he said "I know that! But what his name?!"kuroo take a deep breath.

"He just help my confession this evening"

"Kenma-San?"kuroo shake his head 'no'.

"Akaashi-San",

"No"

"Then bokuto-San?!!"

"Yes,my sweet Ангел!"

"Ah! Why you didn't tell me that bokuto-San is Yukie boyfriend!"

"You didn't asked...maybe you forget to ask me"

"Tch"Ze clicked her tongue in annoyed "but why are you asking this now,Ангел?" Kuroo asked her "let's go on date tomorrow"the young ceo look at her with widen eyes.

"Date? Out of sudden—going date tomorrow"

"Yes more like...triple date"

"Huh?! Triple date with whom?!"

"Us,Mika-daishou and Yukie with her boyfriend!"

'That damn snake,well shit!' He cursed inside his mind "you got off day tomorrow right,tetsu"kuroo nodded his head making ze grinned widely "so that's mean we going triple date tomorrow"she said and kuroo nodded his head once again "anything for you,Ангел".

— —
Tokyo Amusement park,
10.48 —morning

Three girls stared at their boyfriends who let out intense aura "Well,well,well isn't it suguru-kun"the young ceo smirked at the business man who give him a glare "fuck you"the said male curse making bokuto laugh loudly.

"Don't be like that daishou,we should be a friends since our girls are best friends right".

"I agree with kuro-bro,we should be friends!"

Bokuto said agreeing with his best buddies words "who's want to be friend with you guys"daishou suguru said in annoyed tone "oh come on,I know you want to be our friends—don't be shy suguru-kun"kuroo grinned and suguru daishou rolled his eyes.

"C'mon bro,be our friends!"

"No"

Daishou walk away from them and stood beside his girlfriend with annoyed expression "Tch,he so boring"bokuto scoffed making kuroo chuckle "don't worry bokkun,he will be our friends"he said and the volleyball player look at him with creasing eyebrows.

"How?"

"By forcing him to be our friends"

Both bokuto and kuroo smile mischievously then give evil laugh,meanwhile those four stared at them with different expression "Yukie and Ze both of your guys boyfriends are crazy"daishou told his girlfriend best friends with neutral expression.

"Don't say like that suguru"Mika scold her boyfriend who only give her sheepish smile.

"Me only tell the truth,Mika-Chan".

"I don't know him"Ze said looking away from her boyfriend who still laughing and caught people attention that goes to amusement park "I only care about food"Yukie mumble.

"Let's just leave them"the business man crossed his arms "but-"Ze word being cut by Mika "c'mon Ze,let just leave them and they will find us later after realizing we leave them behind"the said girl smile widely "I agree with Mika-Chan! Let's go to food stall first before we ride a roller coaster!"Yukie beaming happily.

"Fine,let's go".

Four of them leave those two behind not remembering that they suppose to have triple date.