4

Oikawa Tooru And his family's

Normal POV.
Friday,7:00 night

"I'm home"the black hair color girl take off her shoes before putting it at the shoe rack after she come inside the house"oh,your shift end early-Ze"A male voice spoke making the girl look at him "big brother" she mumble "hey,welcome home"the older male greet her with wide smile.

"Where's mama and papa?"

The girl asked while searching her parents figure "Mom as usual cooking and dad he's on the living room,watching football match on television "the male told her as his sister come to his way before giving him a big hugged.

"I miss you,big brother niel"

The older Sibling face softened before hugging his sister back "I miss you,too"he whisper "miss your brother only?"the deep voice startling those two siblings "papa! Don't startle us like that"xeym letting go her brother and quickly scold her own father.

"I'm sorry"

The father grinned and suddenly he opened his arms widely,waiting for a hug "it's fine,I miss you more!"she run toward the open arms and tightly hug her father with bigger smile plastered on her lips "I miss my little girl too"the father chuckle while caressing his daughter hair.

"My little girl!"

Slowly the father broke the hug when a blurry figure come and hug the girl tightly "uwahhhh—my babygirl has grown up —and more mature too"the mother said as she touch her own daughter cheeks even checking up the girl face "oh,wow—I don't saw mom,when she hugging Ze"Daniel shwang lightly nudge his father side "I don't saw it,either"the father agreed with his son.

"Are you hungry? Did you eat,your food?"

The mother throw various question at her only daughter if she hungry or already eat "mom,slow down—it's not like she will die tomorrow"the oldest sibling exclaimed this make the two girls glare at him deadly "geh"he quickly hiding behind his father and it was a safe hiding spot.

"Mom,what kind of food you making?"

The daughter asked her mother as their expression become soft after giving those deathly glare toward the oldest sibling "let's go to dinning room,I already make your favorite food"the mother smile and tugged her daughter with her to the dinning room,As the two girls leaving two boys behind they start to gossiping around "mother and Ze can be scary sometimes"Daniel tremble a little "that's what I felt,when your mother giving me death stare"the father chuckle.

"Yeah,death stare plus sleep outside is a bonus one"

The oldest sibling exposed his father secret,this make the older male tense with blush covering his cheeks "you don't have to exposed me like that!"he head lock his own son under his armpit and harshly ruffle the older sibling hair "yer damn brat!"Daniel only laugh "ok,ok I'm sorry dad—I won't exposed you again!"he said in surrounded tone.

——

The shwang family eat in silent as they enjoying the food their mother/wife made "so,Ze"the father start conversation catching everyone attention "yes,papa?"the girl answer him with confused expression "How is it,to live alone?"he asked "well"the girl give small smile "it's lonely—but it's fine-I want to felt it—having your own house and pay everything by yourself"she told them.

"And now I understand about you guys—how you guys struggle paying bills,and everything -at first I want to give up but soon I learn that everything is not easy.soon or sooner there's will be another obstacle —and I want to thanks my family's for teaching me to be great full at everything"the girl end her stories with determined tone "z-Ze"soft sobs could be heard catching the girl guard off when seeing her brother crying even denying that dust come inside his eyes.

"I'm so proud of you,my daughter"

The father smile widely "my little girl"the mother hug her daughter side with teary eyes "I'm so proud of you,too"she said as her eyes still glassy "mama"she chuckle before look at her brother "that stupid dust, come inside my eyes—I'm not crying!"the male have puffy eyes and red nose "you liars"the father snickers "I'm not!"her older brother denying even more.

"Oh,yeah that plate over there—for who?"

Xeym asked as she point toward the 3 empty plate "that's for your mom sister and her family's "the father answer "they coming today?"she asked with widen eyes "yes,the oikawa family's"her brother told her "and Tooru came too"her mother chimed in.

"Tooru,I may not recognize his face anymore since we all grown up to mature one "

The daughter exclaimed "I'm sure he gotten more handsome"the mother said with sparkling eyes "if he still a playboy—he not a grown up man at all"the brother cross his arms over his chest "pretty boy,pretty face and he got every girls attention"the father saying a fact and the brother nodded in agreement "ok—let finish our food first ...the oikawa family's would came any minute"the mother said even clasping both her hand.

——

The doorbell keep ringing and our Mc rush to the front door —"I will get it"she said opening the door for a guest and there stood outside the oikawa family's "aunty Katerina,welcome"the girl greet the older women "ah,isn't it Ze-Chan—thanks for opening the door" , "no problem,come inside make yourself and family's comfortable"the girl exclaimed with small smile "thanks you darling"oikawa Katerina smile sweetly at her sister daughter.

"Thanks you,Ze"oikawa Katerina husband thanking the girl which she only nodded her head "it's been awhile isn't it,Ze-Chan"the girl look at the last person coming inside the house and her eyes widen when she recognize him from karasu restaurant yesterday,the person who sitting on table number 8 is her own cousin "oikawa tooru".