16

Bookstore

Xeym shwang hold onto her shopping bag,while kuroo stood a bit far from her as he calling with someone on his phone.

"Yes,yachi can you reschedule the meeting?"

He put his hand on his waist before looking at the girl figure,who patiently waiting for him to end the call "on Monday,10:00 am at tamaki restaurants"he nodded his head when the his assistant repeating his words "yeah,see you tomorrow—yachi"he end the call with smile plastered on his lips.

"Who was that?"

Xeym asked as the male walk toward her and take the shopping bag from her hand "my assistant,I just realize that—today I suppose to meet a client from Ireland"he said and Ze playfully slap his right arm.

"why you didn't tell me earlier,I could asked someone to company me—"before she could finish her words kuroo pinch her cheeks to shut her up.

"I am the boss,I already rescheduled the meeting so don't worry"

"That hurt kuroo-San"

She wince in pain even rub her cheeks to ease the pain after kuroo letting her cheeks go "sorry,little waitress"he smile cheekily and caressing her red cheeks "is it hurt,again?"he asked in worried tone "nope,I'm fine"she give him a big grinned.

The young ceo smiled at this and patted her head "where do you wanna go,next?"he asked "let's go to the bookstore!"she told him with mischievous smile.

"why,are you smiling at me like that?!"kuroo nervously asked her "kuroo-San"the girl hand creep toward the male chest as she slowly caressing it and kuroo gulping harshly with sweat start to form on his forehead.

""Oh wow,your heart beat faster then usual"

"That because you make me nervous!"

"Really?!"

"Yes,you idiot!"

"Damn,he call me an idiot"

The waitress girl chuckle "I didn't mean too" the young ceo just realized that he called the girl an 'idiot'.

"No it's fine,I used to it"

"I see"

Kuroo nodded his head "so,I can call you that too?"he wiggle his eyebrows at the girl with cocky grinned "ah,you make me shy"she cupping both her red cheeks "so?"the male still give her a teasing smile.

Ze look at him with flirty expression "hmm"she clench her right fist tightly while the other hand tapping on her chin like she thinking.

"So?"

"No!"out of nowhere,she punch the male stomach making kuroo groan and fall on his knee even clenching his hurting stomach "fuck"the girl shopping bag even drop on the ground "little waitress!"he glare at the girl who give him an 'innocent' smile "my hand, it slip"she told him and give a peace hand sign.

"You brutal,you know that"

"I know"

"I don't know—if I had a daughter who have the same attitude just like her mother,it's will be one of my worst nightmares"he whisper the words "what was that?"xeym look at him with raising eyebrows as she helping the male to stand.

"Nothing,so ready to go?"

"Yeah! Let's go!"

Kuroo chuckle seeing the girl walk ahead of him with cheerful expression "kuroo-San,hurry up!"the girl turn around and saw the young ceo stood still without following her from behind "yes,I'm coming little waitress"he said smiling innocently at her and walk toward the girl.

——