𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

Sunday evening

"I just can't believe he actually brought Amelie here. Has Ferrari made his head so confused that he no longer knows the difference between right and wrong?"

Raegan sits on the edge of the bathtub while I put on my eyeliner.

"Probably," I reply shortly.

Raegan jumps up and stands beside me, she looks at me in disbelief.

"How can you stay so calm?"

I give her a shrug, and put my things back in my makeup bag before turning to her and crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm not calm! I'm about to burst into tears, but what's the point, huh? I guess I deserve it after how I treated Carlos." I look at her sadly, and try not to ruin my fresh makeup.

Raegan's lower lip pushes forward in sympathy and she takes me in her arms.

"You do not deserve it. Yes, things with Carlos didn't end well, but that doesn't give Charles the right to show up here again with the blonde witch."

A hoarse laugh leaves my lips.

"I really thought it was going great. On the drive to Italy we literally talked about how we want to spend more time after Monza really getting to know each other and figuring things out. What has happened since then? What did I do wrong? I just don't understand." I take a deep breath before pulling back from the hug.

We are now both standing next to each other in front of the mirror and looking at each other through our reflection.

We look good. Really good, actually. Our outfits are sexy. I'm wearing a silver wide-neck top and a black leather skirt with thigh-high black boots.

The perfect revenge outfit. Charles will see what he's missing. Of course I would prefer that I didn't have to show him this in the first place, but as the saying goes? If you don't want it, you already have it, right?

Raegan is wearing a black one-shoulder catsuit. I know for a fact that she will drive Lando crazy in her outfit. Hopefully he'll pull himself together again.

We opened the bottle of champagne we ordered earlier from the room service. We don't even bother to use the glasses they gave us with it and drink straight from the bottle.

While we are sharing the last few sips of champagne, Lando comes back into the room. He spent some time in Carlos' room while we got ready. His gaze switches between Raegan and me.

"You look very great Liana," He says to me, before his gaze finally rests on his girlfriend and he takes some quick steps towards her, "You look particularly good and I can't wait until I can get you out of this outfit again." He places kisses on her neck and my best friend runs her fingers through his hair before the two connect their lips for a deep kiss.

Clearing my throat, I turn away from the two of them.

Lando laughs. "Sorry, Li." His arm is around Raegan's waist and they both smile at me with red cheeks.

"Yes yes, it's ok. But we should go."

The two of them laugh out loud.

"Let's go. We'll meet the others at the club." Lando intertwined his hands with Raegan's and I follow them out of the room, down to the taxis at the front of the hotel.

✧·: *✧·:

Not much later, we arrive at the club and I follow Raegan and Lando up to the VIP section.

The club is already packed and it's only when we join the others that I get the chance to take a deep breath without accidentally hitting someone in the ribs with my elbow.