𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

I wake up to Raegan knocking on my door. Slowly opening my eyes I pull the blanket over my head.

"Oh no, Liana. Don't you dare pull that move now. We heard you turning your alarm off twice and we need to leave in 30 minutes." I feel her pulling on my blanket.

"Okay, okay. My god." I've never been a morning person and I seriously don't get how someone thinks it's a good idea to plan a boat trip for 8am. That's just torture.

"I'll give you 10 more minutes, but then you need to get up or we'll leave without you." since when did my best friend turn into my mum?

"I'll be ready, don't you worry!" She walks out of my room but leaves the door open.

Good thing I'd packed all the things I would need for today yesterday. Luckily I always leave some of my things at her place, meaning we actually found one of my bikinis in her drawer.

"Do you want your cup of coffee?" Now it's Lando's turn to stick his head in the room.

"Yes, please!" I lift my body from the mattress and walk towards the door to take the cup from his hands.

He nods and leaves with a grin on his face.

Not wanting to make the others wait any longer I throw on a loose summer dress over my bikini, one I borrowed from my best friend as well.

Still whilst sipping my coffee I make my way into the hallway where Rae and Lando are already waiting for me.

"I'm ready, even before the deadline. Are you proud of me?" I say sarcastically to the two.

"Let's go! I am so excited for today. Li aren't you excited to see your lover boy again?" I almost spit my coffee out. What did she eat for breakfast today to put her in such a good mood so early? Maybe a clown?

We pack all the bags into Lando's car. It's not far to the marina but with all the bags we've packed it's just easier to take the car.

Literally 10 minutes later we arrive at the location and from a distance I can already see Alex, Lily, George, Carmen and Max. Only missing the two Ferrari boys.

We join the group and everyone greets each other. "Long night, Li?" Max laughs at me.

I shake my head and mumble, "Just not a morning person." I still have the mug in my hand which I took from Rae's and Lando's flat.

"Sorry, sorry I'm late, I got us some fresh croissants." Recognising the voice straight away, I'm suddenly wide awake. A smile immediately grows upon my face. Carlos comes jogging towards us, juggling his bag and the fresh croissants. He stops right in front of me, leans down and goes for his signature kisses on the cheeks. I can see Raegan roll her eyes but I'm not mad about this gesture. Carlos and I haven't talked about 'what we are' yet, so I don't need to rub whatever this is in everyones face just yet.

"Hello mi linda, slept well last night?" His low voice sents shivers over my body. Gosh I would love to kiss him right now. I can't find the words to answer him, so I just give him a small nod. He stands next to me and his hand moves right to the small of my back, just like all those times before.

I can sense the others staring at us trying to hide their reactions, by acting like they have the most important conversation going on.

"Sorry, sorry I'm late, I got us some macarons from Pierre Hermé and it took them forever." Charles stops next to us completely out of breath. He got us macarons. Macarons from Pierre Hermé. They are my favourites. My gaze stops at his face. He gives me a small smile. Not too obvious though, I don't even know if anyone else noticed it but I definitely did.