𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

It's 11:30 am when I slowly open my eyes. Surprisingly, I don't feel terribly hungover but that's probably thanks to Carlos, who forced me to take paracetamol and down a pint of water before falling asleep.

What a night that was. But immediately my mind flicks back to my argument with Charles. Why does he have to be such a dick? I can't believe that he still blames me for ignoring him, he's caused so much trouble I've even started fighting with my best friend.

At the thought of Rae I sigh. We've never fought like this. We've had little arguments here and there but yesterday was completely different. Guilt starts spreading through my body. Trying not to wake Carlos up, I grab my phone from the nightstand. He instantly pulls me back closer to his chest.

I had completely forgotten how good it feels to wake up next to someone. I close my eyes again for a few seconds and just enjoy the moment before I unlock my phone.

No messages from Raegan. No messages from Lando. Nothing from anyone.

I don't even know what I was expecting. I know Raegan, she is just as stubborn as I am, and she is not going to make the first step. I mean I wouldn't either, if she said the things I said to her, to me.

Next thing I do is open Instagram. I notice a message from Charles. Contemplating whether to open it or not, I close the app just to open it again a few seconds later. I do that a few more times until I finally have the courage to click on it.

'And you still want to tell me that I am the problem?!'

I opened the post he sent me. It's from yesterday, someone must have taken a picture right as Charles and I left the bathroom corridor. The caption is just an explanation of what apparently happened yesterday. I rolled my eyes.

I'm about to close the app again when I notice the comments. I don't know why I thought they would be nice, but I wasn't expecting that. I mean how am I responsible for Ferrari's problems?

"You shouldn't read comments." Carlos's voice is right next to my ear. I turn my phone away from him, not wanting him to see what I'm reading.

"I'm not!" What a lie.

Carlos turns me around in his arms. Our eyes are not able to look anywhere else other than at each other.

"Don't believe what they are saying. It's just bullshit." I sigh. The comments might be but the post itself is there. Out and about. Even though it's not giving anything away, it's still connecting me to Charles again and I wish that would stop.

"Hm."

Without a warning Carlos turns us around so I am now lying on top of him. He leaves small kisses all over my face until he stops at my mouth. His lips touched mine. Soft and sweet. Did I ever tell you that his kisses are the best kisses I've ever received?

The kiss grows more passionate and soon the oversized Ferrari t-shirt I slept in can be found on the floor next to the bed. I wish we never had to leave the bed.

✧·: *✧·:

I'm cuddled up next to Carlos watching some kind of game show on the TV. It's around noon now and we still haven't left the bed.

Carlos is drawing little circles on my bare skin with his fingers when he interrupts our little TV session, "Do you want to come to Barcelona with me on Wednesday and stay for the GP?"

I turn my head to look at him. I was not expecting that. Probably noticing my confused expression, he adds, "it's my home grand prix and I would love to have my girlfriend there. Rae would probably love it as well." I think the second part couldn't be further away from the truth right now but I'm not going to rub that in his face.