𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Keys, phone, passport, suitcase, sweets for the plane.

Making a mental list that I have packed everything whilst waiting for Carlos to pick me up, I'm pacing my apartment.

Why is travelling so stressful? The last time I went anywhere that wasn't Italy to see my parents, was when I flew to England with Raegan to visit hers.

As an Italian, of course I found a Ferrari hat in my apartment - I chose to take that with me so I can support Carlos this weekend. I'm going to the paddock as a guest of Ferrari, but Rae has told me I can watch the race with her from the Paddock Club because we don't want to stir up too much gossip if I'm in the Ferrari garage. Especially after there was a picture of Carlos and I kissing floating round the Twitter-sphere.

Carlos has however offered to show me round the garage, and he has said that I'm welcome to hang out whilst the cameras will not be around. Which I'm excited for! I've watched a bit of F1 and seen it a few times in Monaco, but this will be my first time actually AT a race!

The intercom buzzes, so I pick up the receiver.

"On my way down!" I say excitedly, one last check that the windows are shut and I've turned the electricity off - a deep breath and I head out the building.

I get outside the building and he's stood there leaning against his Ferrari, grey sweatpants and a hoodie. WOW. Any girl knows what grey sweatpants do to us.

I swear this man gets more attractive every time I see him.

He smiles at me, but then he looks a bit confused. Why is he confused, is it something I'm wearing? I have some Lululemon leggings, a baggy jumper and my Ferrari hat on.

"Liana, where is your suitcase?"

"OH MY GOD, sorry one second."

Now I'm embarrassed. I was so excited to leave I left my suitcase in my apartment. I unlock the door and run back indoors - and alas, right by my front door sits my suitcase.

Back outside and with luggage, Carlos is stood laughing at me.

He takes my luggage from me and puts it in the trunk of the Ferrari (it's bigger than you'd expect, honestly).

He opens my car door, and we start the short drive to Nice Airport.

"Are you still sure it is okay to share a hotel room? I don't mind if you don't want to." He asks. The more time I spend with Carlos the more comfortable I feel around him, he has an aura of calm, and to be honest - it's going to be nice to wake up with someone for a few days.

"Of course it's okay, if anything, I'm looking forward to it," I smile at him suggestively, after the other night I think its probably a dead cert that we'll end up sleeping together again, but this time - sober. He laughs back at me. "What time is our flight?" I ask.

"I think we're scheduled to fly at 1pm, but it depends how late the others turn up."

"They'll hold the plane for the others?" I ask.

"Yeah, we just have to get a flight slot."

"I'm confused."

"We're flying private, didn't Raegan tell you?" We're flying what now... private? The fanciest plane I've ever been on was a British Airways from Nice to Heathrow with Raegan. And now I'm flying private?! Pinch me.

Ok I need to act cool.

"Oh cool cool, no she didn't. That's cool. Private is cool." I say with the biggest grin on my face.

"You've never flown private?" He asks.

"No, can you tell."

"I think you've been really nonchalant about it," he laughs.