She side eyed him. A tall asian-looking man, black -well styled- hair, full lips, a black tuxedo. 

"La Mona Lisa" Y/n add. "the imitation is almost perfect" 

"almost?" 

"an imitation stays an imitation"

"you're right" he chuckle. 

"I'm aware of that" 

On the other hand....

"Jungkook?" 

Jungkook turn around and was surprise to see an old friend. 

"Shane?" Jungkook 

"whats'up bruv?" Shane handshake Jungkook. 

Shane is friend from UK, they use to work together but since Mr. Jeon died everything stopped. 

"you know, I'm back" he answer. 

"how long as it been? You know, since your father passed away, may his soul rest in peace" Shane mumble the last words. 

"it wasn't easy, innit" 

"ohh, you still got the tongue"

"how can I forget?" 

"hey, come with me blood, let me get you another drink" Shane pass an arm around his shoulder and they head to the buffet. 

Everything is going perfectly well. The plan is going perfectly well.

*

*cling cling cling*

"welcome, my dears" Yeonjun appeared on the stage.

Y/n turn around and look at him as she stand on the side. On the other side of the room, across Y/n, is Jungkook also looking at Yeonjun.

"there he is, Choi Yeonjun" Y/n whisper speaking to Jungkook through the earpiece.

"I can see that you are enjoying the party" he chuckle as the public chuckle with him. "but I know that deep down inside of you, you're craving to see what I am hiding, what I am preparing for all of you. So let's not waste time anymore and get to the point" he said as two of his men arrive on stage carrying a box covered by a red cloth.

They drop the box on a circular table and step back.

"here it is" Yeonjun said stepping to the box. "brand new and ready to be used" he put a hand on the cloth as the whole public started to get impatient. "the multi bullets rifle gun!" he said in the mic as he threw away the red cloth made of satin away.

"woah" the public exclaim in unison as they look at the weapon.

"not only can it shoot bullets faster than the light itself but you can insert different types of bullets in it. And each bullets has a specific effect" he smirk.

Y/n observe the weapon closely making sure to write and draw every details in her brain.

"Y/n, what are we doing here exactly?" Jungkook speak to her through the earpiece.

"he knows we're here and I'm pretty sure he will find a way for me and him to be alone. At that moment I'll do my best to get more informations on our cadets" Y/n answer. 

The presentation end and people started shouting their price for the first prototype of the weapon. Y/n slowly walk out of the huge room to the corridors. 

"I'm in the corridors, he will follow me for sure. While I talk to him you, Jungkook, keep track of what's happening in there" Y/n speak through the earpiece. 

"yeah, but the weapon seems truly dangerous. It would be best if we have it- so we'll be stronger than most of the other Mafias" Lia said. 

"Y/n, Yeonjun noticed you. He is coming to you" Jungkook respond. 

"okay" she nod her head. 

Yeonjun walk to the corridors and stop when he saw Y/n, her back facing him. 

"Yeonjun" Y/n said not turning around just yet. 

"my beloved" he chuckle. "my beloved, Y/n. I knew you would come to me" he said stepping closer and closer to her until he was standing right behind her. 

He deeply inhale smelling her soft perfume and exhale lightly after that. 

"what do you want, Y/n? I know you're not here for that weapon" he put his cold hands on her arms. 

"what I want? Please, Yeonjun don't act stupid"  Y/n finally turn around and look at him. "I want my men" 

"your men?" he arch an eyebrow. "I'll gladly hand them back to you if you accept my offer" he step back and put his hands behind him. 

"an offer?" Y/n tilt her head. 

"yes" he smile at her.

"and what is that offer?"

"you and me" he answer. "us. I want you to be mine and together we could lead the strongest Mafia ever! Even though you are not truly--"

"don't say anymore words" Y/n shush him off. 

"so it's a yes?" 

"over my dead body" Y/n smile at him for the first time this night as his smile faded. 

"then you'll have to find them" he shrug. 

Y/n cross her arms. 

"Yeonjun, just tell me where they are and there will be no problems between us for a moment" she said. 

He walk closer to her and bring his mouth next to her ear. 

"over my dead body" he said before stepping away a little. "but just know they're fine, except the one that, you know" Yeonjun scoff. 

Y/n shook her head and was about to walk away when he said something interesting. 

"where we first met, Y/n. Where we first met" he laugh. 

Y/n didn't answer and walk away back to the reception room.